Try this delicious, copycat recipe for Starbucks Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Coffee at home! You'll love this coffee house inspired drink recipe that is easy to make!
4 cups Cold water
1 cup coarsely ground coffee beans
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup monkfruit sugar substitute (or granulated sugar, see notes
1 Tbsp pumpkin puree
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the Cold Brew Coffee:
- You'll need about 1 cup of coarse ground coffee beans. Add the ground coffee with 4 cups of COLD water to a pitcher. Stir and refrigerate for 12-24 hours.
- Place a strainer with cheesecloth over a large pitcher or bowl. Slowly pour coffee (with grounds) into the cheesecloth lined strainer until all the liquid has filtered through.
- Dilute cold brew concentrate with a 2:1 ratio of cold water: concentrate. I usually just add an additional 4 cups of cold water. If you like it REALLY strong, use less water at this point.
For the Pumpkin Cream:
- In a saucepan, combine heavy cream, sugar, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin spice. Whisk over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and cream mixture begins to steam. DO NOT BOIL.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla extract. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and transfer to a pint sized mason jar (or pitcher). Refrigerate until cool.
- Once chilled, use an Aerolatte or milk frother to froth the pumpkin cream. Or shake vigorously in mason jar.
To Make Pumpkin cream cold Brew Coffee:
- Fill large glass with ice. Add cold brew coffee, leaving space for cream.
- Pour in desired amount of frothy pumpkin cream. ENJOY.
- For best results, I make the pumpkin cream and the cold brew the day before.
- Why cold brew coffee? I find that cold brew removes the bitterness you might find when drinking iced coffee. You could use regular iced coffee if you prefer.
- Foam not frothing? It's okay. Still tastes amazing, pour it in!
- I use this natural sugar substitute in place of the sugar in today's recipe. It's zero carb and doesn't increase your glycemic index. GUILT FREE coffee drinking!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 233Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 7.5gFiber: 0gSugar: 1.5gProtein: 1.5g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.