Tropical Champagne Cocktails

by aimee @ shugarysweets on December 30, 2012

Why have just boring Champagne for New Years?

Try mixing it up by making this incredible easy punch recipe! My grandma gave me this recipe several years back. The ladies in our family used to always get together and do an ornament exchange. And she made these Champagne cocktails for us!

They are so sweet and delicious, I know you will love them! Just be careful, the kids see the pretty color and will want a drink too!

I like to have several choices for my guests, but I usually serve one signature drink. Here are some of my favorites:

Favorite Shugary Sweet drinks:

Cherry Mojitos: lime juice, mint, and frozen cherries combined with Rum for a sweet cocktail!

Lemonade Beer: lemonade with beer and cherry rum! Quite refreshing!

Cherry Beer Margaritas: beer, tequila, limeade and cherry 7up!

Hot Choc-Colada: hot chocolate meets pina colada for a rich, sweet, hot drink!

Tropical Champagne Cocktails

• 2 cups orange juice
  • 2 cups tropical fruit punch (I used tropical V8 Splash)
  • 1 cup peach schnapps
  • 1 bottle champagne, chilled

1. In a large pitcher, mix OJ with punch and schnapps. Refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to drink, add champagne to pitcher and serve! ENJOY

Medeja December 30, 2012 at 5:56 pm

I would definitely go for Cherry Mojitos :D Cherries+ Mijoto sounds and looks really fantastic :D
Medeja recently posted..Brauniai su Žemės Riešutų Sviestu/ Peanut Butter BrowniesMy Profile

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust December 30, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Can I tell you how much I looooooove this drink? I may have to make it SOON! Champagne is my fav. Happy New Year Aimee!
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust recently posted..Caramel Potato Chip BarkMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 31, 2012 at 8:23 am

Happy New Year Dorothy!! I have a thing for champagne too!!

Averie @ Averie Cooks December 30, 2012 at 10:35 pm

I just got back from the Caribbean and lots of pineapple and rum drinks – I need to move up to champagne. They look awesome!
Averie @ Averie Cooks recently posted..10 Most Viewed Recipes of 2012My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 31, 2012 at 8:21 am

Glad you are back safely!! Happy New Year!

Anita at Hungry Couple December 30, 2012 at 11:47 pm

Hard to choose so…I’ll have one of each. :) Have a very happy new year!
Anita at Hungry Couple recently posted..Skinny Cocoa MartiniMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 31, 2012 at 8:20 am

Happy New Year to you too!!

Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen December 31, 2012 at 9:48 am

Oooh! I could really get into this! Happy New Year!! xoxo- K
Katrina @ In Katrina’s Kitchen recently posted..Top 10 Recipes of 2012My Profile

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) December 31, 2012 at 9:49 am

I adore tropical flavors and this champagne cocktail is no different. What a lovely drink to sip tonight! Happy New Years!
Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) recently posted..Grandbaby Cakes 2012 ReviewMy Profile

Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet December 31, 2012 at 10:01 am

Love this idea for a cocktail! And I will take the incredibly tempting looking Hot Choc-Colada too!! Happy New Year, Aimee!
Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet recently posted..Rum Truffle Mocha ( skinny style )My Profile