Serve up a batch of the best Strawberry Mojitos recipe at your next party and get rave reviews! Everyone will love this fruity, minty drink recipe!
More Cocktail Recipes
- Cherry Margaritas
- Christmas Punch
- Apple Cider Sangria
- Pineapple Sangria
- BBC Drink – frozen baileys, banana, and coconut cocktail!
- Frozen Brandy Slush – make it in an ice cream bucket!
- Cranberry Ginger Ale Punch
- The Perfect Tan – an ice cream milkshake with Baileys!
- Lemonade Beer with Cherry Rum
- 20 mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 4 limes juiced (at least 1/3 cup lime juice)
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup Rum
- ½ cup club soda or lemon lime
- In a pitcher, muddle the mint leaves, berries, lime juice and sugar. You can use a muddler set (like this one). If you don’t own one, put the ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse for 5 seconds. NOT TOO MUCH THOUGH.
- Add your rum to the berry lime mixture and pour over glasses of crushed ice. Top each one with a splash of club soda. Garnish with fresh strawberry and lime, if desired. ENJOY!
- Always add a pretty garnish – it adds to the party feeling!