Baked Donut Holes ready for breakfast in under 30 minutes. My kids love these Chocolate Powdered Sugar Donut Holes for breakfast, but they are also a great after school treat!
For the donut holes:
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
For the coating:
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- For the donuts, mix flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Add in eggs, milk, vanilla and butter. Beat for 2-3 minutes.
- Spray mini muffin pan with baking spray. Fill each muffin cup about ½ full and bake in a 325 degree oven for about 7-9 minutes.
- Remove and cool in pan about 10 minutes, then cool completely on wire rack.
- When cool, dip each donut into the melted butter and roll in powdered sugar. Eat and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram