This fun and fruity alcoholic Grinch Drink is the perfect cocktail recipe for your upcoming Christmas holiday party!! Made with rum, schnapps, OJ, and blue curacao.
Caution: not for underage consumption.
I know it looks fun and fruity, but this drink is for adults only.
You know. Mature people who like to drink fun and fruity alcoholic drinks.
Yep that’s me. Some people are wine drinkers. And some of us like drinks with garnishes.
Once upon a time, I loved a glass of wine with dinner. Or after dinner. Heck, even a glass of wine before dinner was a nice way to relax.
But then my migraines got so bad, I had to cut wine out of my diet. (and everything else made with sulfites, nitrates, and nitrites)
- Peach Schnapps– adds a hint of flavor you’ll love
- Rum– I use the citrus rum, but any variety works
- Orange juice– pineapple juice will also work with this recipe
- Lemon-lime pop– 7Up or Sprite work great, cut some of the sugar and use club soda!
- Blue Curacao liquor– this is what turns your drink green!
So, it’s cocktail time for me! Which means, it’s cocktail recipe time for the blog. And that means, cocktails for everyone!
My good friend Kari made these Grinch cocktails for us last year. I gave you the serving size for 4 cocktails below, but as you can see, it’s so easy to adjust for more or less. You can also add more lemon-lime pop if you don’t want it as strong! You can also pour it all into a punch bowl and have Grinch Punch!
And, because you all know how much I love making videos now, haha, you can see my hands in action!
More Cocktail Recipes
- Christmas Punch
- Pineapple Sangria
- BBC Drink – frozen baileys, banana, and coconut cocktail!
- Frozen Brandy Slush – make it in an ice cream bucket!
- Cranberry Ginger Ale Punch
- MORE DRINKS!