Grab a bag of Pretzel Rings, some Hershey Kisses and make a quick batch of this delicious, easy candy! Perfect for any holiday.
You can use peppermint candy for Christmas. Or pumpkin flavored Hershey kisses for fall. ENJOY!
I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for simple ideas for gift giving around the holidays! There are many people in our lives that I am so grateful for, and I enjoy thanking each and every one of them with a gift! However, with four kids, that equates to a lot of teachers, Sunday School leaders, neighbors, friends, etc!
One thing I love to do is make homemade treat jars! You can use any kind of jar on hand. Mason jars work great! I found this mini jars at IKEA several years ago (they still sell them) and use them to fill with candies, nuts, and other goodies!
These pretzel bites are even easy enough for children to help make!
Peppermint Pretzel Candy
- 60 pretzel rings
- 60 Candy Cane Hershey kisses unwrapped
- 60 chocolate chips I used Nestle red/green morsels
- Lay pretzels rings on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Put one hershey kiss inside each ring (if it doesn’t fit perfect that is okay, it will melt).
- Bake in a 200 degree oven for about 4 minutes. Press chocolate chip on top of kiss. Allow to cool and set one hour. Store in air tight containers!
- **kisses may appear unmelted by retaining their shape. Test one by pressing a chocolate chip onto the top. It should press right down. If it’s still hard, wait another minute or two and test again. **For more flavors, try using Pumpkin Kisses and candy corn (or sixlets) for Fall.