Delicious Macadamia Nut Cookie topped with fruit and cream cheese
For the Cookie Crust:
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup dry roasted macadamia nuts, chopped
For the Topping:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh fruit (blueberries, raspberries, pineapple)
- For the cookie dough, beat butter, vanilla and sugar together until creamy, about 2-3 minutes. Beat in egg. Add flour, salt and baking powder, beat until combined. Fold in chopped nuts.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. I used a 15inch round pizza pan. Press cookie dough into a 12inch circle (about ¼-½inch thick).
- Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 18-21 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely.
- To garnish, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla. Spread over cooled cookie. Top with your favorite fresh fruit! ENJOY.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 155mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 3g
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram