Caramel Apple Sugar Cookie Pizza
A sweet jumbo Sugar Cookie is loaded with all the fixings. This Caramel Apple Sugar Cookie Pizza will make your whole family happy tonight!
Be sure to sign up for my email…new recipes in your inbox!
**I am part of the Ambassador program with Crunch Pak apples. While I have been compensated for this recipe, all opinions are 100% my own**
It’s starting to happen. The thing I feared most when moving back to the Chicago area.
The taking for granted of good pizza.
For 8 years we lived in a vast desert of no pizza…otherwise known as Ohio. Every chance possible, we would get Chicago pizza. Every visit home required this of us.
And now, after 4 months of being back home, pizza night brings “ughs” and “agains?!”. I think that means we have been eating too much deep dish. Yes?
So we switched up Pizza Night with this delicious Caramel Apple Sugar Cookie Pizza.
There were no complaints. And the only noise was moaning out of sheer joy! This was a great dessert. The chewy sugar cookie crust topped with a creamy Caramel cheesecake frosting. Don’t forget the sliced apples, caramel sauce and peanuts. You’ll think you just bit into a caramel apple!
It’s no secret that I have been in cahoots with Crunch Pak apples for the past couple years. Have you tried their products yet? My kids love the snack bags of apples, and I love using the sliced apples for baking. It makes it so convenient to rip open a bag of apples and lay them on the pizza. And….they don’t brown up, perfect for making this before dinner and serving after your meal!
Making a cookie pizza is so easy! You may remember this Macadamia Cookie Pizza I shared a couple years ago! It was the inspiration for today’s recipe.
I use a refrigerated sugar cookie dough, but if you have a great homemade recipe feel free to use that too! My goal for this recipe was easy. Delicious. Convenient. I think it’s been achieved! What do you think?
Be sure to stop on over to Crunch Pak for some delicious recipes and ideas!
- 1 package (16.5oz) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce
- 1 bag (14oz) Crunch Pak sliced apples (about 4 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 3 Tbsp caramel sauce
- Line a 15inch round baking sheet (pizza stone) with parchment paper. Heat oven to 350 degree.
- Open package of sugar cookie dough and press it onto the parchment paper with the heel of your hand. Press evenly into a 12 inch circle. Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and 1/4 cup caramel sauce. Blend for about 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Spread cream cheese over cooled cookie pizza. Arrange sliced apples over cream cheese layer.
- Add chopped cashews and drizzle with remaining caramel sauce. Slice and enjoy!
- I use homemade caramel sauce https://www.shugarysweets.com/2013/04/chocolate-brownies-with-homemade-caramel-sauce-and-caramel-frosting. But you can also use caramel ice cream topping.
Here are some more great apple recipes! ENJOY!
Apple Pie Poke Cake: delicious cake recipe that’s perfect for the holidays!
Apple Crumble: a classic dessert recipe.
Craving more Apple recipes? Be sure to check out Apple Recipes Pinterest board:
**Today’s recipe is sponsored by Crunch Pak apples. While I have been compensated to be a part of their Blogger Ambassador program, all opinions are 100% my own**
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**