Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
Looking for an easy, no bake treat idea? How about whipping up some Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams?
Love this recipe? Sign up for Shugary Sweets email subscription and never miss out again!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams are such an easy treat! Like seriously guys, get your kids (or husbands) to work dipping in melted chocolate. Turn on some of your favorite TV and enjoy.
Speaking of TV…what kind of shows do you all watch?
My husband and I like to turn on Netflix or Amazon Prime and watch some of our favorite series from start to finish. We will usually watch one episode a night. Right now we are midway through the House,MD series, and love it. But, we’re looking for suggestions on our next series.
This Christmas break we did something completely unheard of. Something we probably haven’t done since before kids.
We spent an entire day watching TV. In our room. It was the day after a big family celebration, our kids were occupying themselves with new Christmas gifts, and we laid in bed watching TV from 8am-11pm. NO JOKE. We watched a lot of episodes of our favorite show!
We did occasionally get up and eat (grazing in the kitchen), and checked on the kids (don’t worry they can fend for themselves)! It was lovely.
Know what else is lovely?
Chocolate and Peanut butter. #AmIRight?
I love treats that don’t require the oven. And with just a couple ingredients, these can be assembled in front of the TV. I’m such a tv junkie. #firstworldproblems
A couple years ago I made this trio of holiday bark. The key was to spread them super thin. I made them again over the holidays this year and my kids LOVED the peanut butter pretzel one. So, I took that idea and morphed it with my favorite chocolate grahams (remember these chocolate peppermint grahams?).
Perfection. No need to slave in the kitchen baking a cake or brownies the next time company comes over. Turn on the tv and get ready for them by dipping graham crackers! Plus, it’s chocolate peanut butter. WIN WIN WIN!! Enjoy!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign Up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
Yield: 36 grahams
Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 2 sleeves graham crackers (18 whole or 36 square halves)
- 12oz milk chocolate chips
- 12oz white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a glass bowl, combine white chocolate chips (I prefer to use Ghirardelli) and creamy peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth (if necessary heat an additional 15 seconds).
- Line counter with parchment paper. Dip half of the graham cracker into the melted white chocolate PB combo. Tap gently until excess is removed and lay on parchment. Repeat with remaining grahams. Heat milk chocolate chips for 30 seconds in glass bowl in microwave. Stir and heat an additional 30 seconds. At this point the white chocolate should be hardened. Holding the tip of the graham. dip opposite side of cracker into melted milk chocolate, tap and lay on parchment. Repeat until all grahams are dipped.
- If desired and you want to decorate tops, reheat excess chocolate for 10-15 seconds. Pour white chocolate PB into a small ziploc bag. Snip off the corner and drizzle of milk chocolate dipped grahams. Repeat with the milk chocolate onto the white chocolate side of the cracker. Allow to set, about 15-30 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature. ENJOY.
Love Chocolate Peanut butter? Me too!
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Eclair Cake: a delicious twist on a classic recipe!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies: thick fudgy brownies topped with fluffy peanut butter frosting. OMG!
Fluffernutter Krispie Treats: peanut butter krispie treats topped with Reese’s. Delicious.
More Chocolate Peanut Butter Treats from my friends:
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies from Buns in my Oven
- Reese’s Cupcakes from Cooking Classy
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake from Taste and Tell
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge from Something Swanky