Cookies and Cream Fudge
Easy, decadent Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe! This Oreo Fudge is packed with flavor and perfect all year long!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
When it comes to candy making, I’d like to consider myself an expert. Oh wait, maybe that’s candy EATING.
Although I’m still pretty great at knowing how to make vanilla fudge.
One thing I love about today’s Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe is that you won’t need a candy thermometer. There is a time and place for candy thermometers….for example when making these Pecan Pralines or this English Toffee.
But fudge? Most fudge can be made by just following these simple steps and tips.
How to make Oreo Fudge:
- First, crush your Oreo Cookies. I do this in a ziploc bag and whack them a few times with a rolling pin. You don’t want crumbs, just small broken pieces of cookies. Set aside.
- Next, get your ingredients prepped in your mixing bowl. This way you’re ready to pour in the boiling liquid. Add your white chocolate morsels and marshmallow cream!
- In a large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, heavy cream, and salt. Cook and stir constantly over medium high heat until boiling. Once boiling, continue for 5 minutes (this is a good rolling boil).
- Remove from heat and pour immediately over ingredients in mixing bowl. Turn on low and blend for about 1-2 minutes, until white chocolate is melted and smooth. Fold in crushed Oreo cookies.
- Pour your fudge into a 9-inch square baking dish that’s lined with parchment paper. Allow to set (either at room temperature or in the fridge). Cut into squares and enjoy!
If you love today’s Cookies and Cream Fudge, here are some more great recipes using Oreo Cookies:
- When you’re looking for an easy dessert, this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe is a creamy, flavorful pie! Easy to throw together for a delicious treat!
- Easy, fried donuts in under 30 minutes! This easy Cookies ‘n Cream Donuts recipe is made using Pillsbury Grands biscuits, Hershey Cookies ‘n cream bars, Oreos and Chocolate frosting. Perfect, right?!
- Easy Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge recipe is the perfect addition to your dessert menu! Perfect for holiday, birthdays, or weeknight celebrations, you’ll love this delicious fudge treat!
- Oreo Toffee is a sweet and scrumptious snack! This is one party dessert everyone will devour! Sweet, buttery cracker toffee topped with a delicious cookies and cream topping!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #shugarysweets so I can see all the wonderful SHUGARY SWEETS recipes YOU make!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Cookies and Cream Fudge Recipe and Video Tutorial:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- dash salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff
- 20 oreos, crushed
- In a mixing bowl (with a stand mixer preferred), add white chocolate morsels and marshmallow crème. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan melt butter with sugar, heavy cream and salt. Cook and stir over medium high heat until mixture begins to boil.
- Continue stirring and boil for 5 full minutes. Remove from heat. Pour mixture into bowl over the white chocolate and marshmallow.
- Beat with whisk for 1-2 minutes until white chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Fold in crushed oreos.
- Pour fudge into a 9-inch square baking dish lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove from baking dish with parchment paper. Trim off edges (if you want perfect squares) then cut fudge into 1inch bite sized pieces.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Today’s recipe for Cookies and Cream Fudge was originally published on Shugary Sweets on April 6, 2013 and has been republished in July 2018.
See the recipe Cookies & Cream Fudge on YouTube
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**