Easy Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge recipe is the perfect addition to your dessert menu! Perfect for holiday, birthdays, or weeknight celebrations, you’ll love this delicious fudge treat!
Click HERE to save the recipe on pinterest!
I’m not sure why it took me so long to share this recipe for Mint Oreo Fudge. It’s been on my “baking list” for YEARS. Seriously, about 5 years. I even made these Mint Chocolate Chip Truffles a few years ago that are simply amazing!
I finally decided the week before St. Patrick’s Day is the perfect time to share this easy, no fail fudge recipe! You may be looking through my archives and see about 70 fudge recipes. Yes. SEVENTY.
I guess you can say I’m the queen of how to make fudge with over 70 recipes for it.
Ridiculous right? You want it, I might have it. And now I’m adding one more delicious flavor to the list. I used my favorite Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe as my starting point, tweaking the ingredient amounts and adding in some peppermint and green food coloring. I’m calling it success. It tastes just like a THIN MINT Girl Scout Cookie!
How to make Mint Oreo Fudge:
- First, you need Oreos. Sure you can use any chocolate sandwich cookie, but why? Sometimes brand names are best. You can even go mintier by using the MINT Oreos. Whoa. Also, I tend to choose the double stuff because, well, I like the filling, and you can’t have too much in my opinion. But go with your favorite.
- Next, when getting that minty flavor, please DO NOT use “mint extract.” Unless you like spearmint. Mint is great in Gum or toothpaste. Choose PEPPERMINT extract. Just trust me on this.
- Also, not all food coloring is the same. I use TWO drops of this Americolor Leaf Green Gel Food coloring. Minimal is best. And choose a gel, so it won’t cause your white chocolate to seize up, cause that’s no good. I love the Americolor gels, one drop goes a LONG way! I use it for tinting frosting on my Cream Cheese Sugar Cutout Cookies recipe!
- Finally, read the recipe before starting. It’s just a good practice. I know how impatient you can be to eat your fudge, but you’ll be mad when you realize you didn’t have your baking dish prepped and ready, or the marshmallow fluff in the bowl, etc.
More Chocolate Oreo Fudge recipes:
Love the combination of oreos and fudge? Here are a few of my favorite recipes:
- Well, first, you must try the traditional Cookies and Cream Oreo Fudge recipe. Why mess with perfection?
- Want to try something a little “outside the box?” This Birthday Cake Fudge recipe can be made with Vanilla Oreos instead of Nilla Wafers. Oh yes, it’s amazing.
- Is it a cookie or is it fudge? Well, it’s both. These Oreo Fudge Bars have a chocolate chip cookie base and are topped with creamy white chocolate fudge and crushed Oreos. Magical.
- Now, take my classic Cookies and Cream Fudge, and give it a chocolate makeover. My friend Mary made this Chocolate Covered Oreo Fudge and it’s TO DIE FOR. Must make soon!
- Finally, my good friend Jocelyn share a recipe for Red Velvet Oreo Fudge Bars. Red velvet cookies meets chocolate fudge and Oreos in this sinfully delicious treat!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Mint Chocolate Oreo Fudge Recipe: