Bite sized Mint Chocolate Chip Brownie Bites. Rich chocolate homemade brownies topped with a creamy, minty frosting! Can I get a “heck ya!”
More Easy Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Mint Brownies: another decadent chocolate mint treat!
- Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
- Peanut Butter Revel Bars
- Butterscotch Marshmallow Bars
- Butterscotch Revel Bars
- Raspberry Shortbread Bars
Delicious two bite brownies topped with mint chocolate chip frosting!
For the brownies:
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 package (12 ounce) bittersweet chocolate chips (60% cacao)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
For the frosting:
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 1 cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips, divided
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine the butter with chocolate chips. Heat for one minute on high. Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. You may need to stir and heat for one more round of 30 seconds until fully melted. Add sugar, flour, eggs and salt. Stirring until well blended.
- If using a silicone mold, you don't need to grease it. (If you are using a metal pan, you may want to lightly grease with baking spray). Drop dough by large tablespoons until evenly divided into pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 12-14 minutes. Remove and cool in pan 5 minutes, then cool completely on wire rack.
- For the frosting, beat butter for 2 minutes. Add powdered sugar, milk and green food coloring. Beat an additional 3-4 minutes until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Fold in ½ cup Andes creme de menthe baking chips. Pipe onto brownies.
- Melt remaining ½ cup of Andes baking chips for 30 seconds in microwave. Stir and heat and additional 15 seconds until melted. Spoon into a small plastic bag and snip off the corner. Drizzle over brownies and sprinkle immediately with mini chocolate chips. ENJOY
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 117Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 26mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram