When you’re looking for an easy dessert, this No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe is a creamy, flavorful pie! Easy to throw together for a delicious treat!
Why this Recipe is Best
You’ll love this easy no bake dessert for many reasons. Here are MY reasons why this recipe is best:
- No oven required. Perfect summer dessert!
- Makes TWO cheesecakes. Perfect for sharing or freezing for later.
- Minimal Ingredients. Only 5 ingredients to make this delicious dessert.
Swap out the Cool Whip for this homemade whipped cream recipe if you prefer!
This pie reminds me of our favorite dirt cake too!
- Begin by crushing your Oreo cookies for the cheesecake filling, keeping them slightly chunky. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk for about 3 minutes until smooth and fluffy. Fold in Cool Whip and your crushed OREO cookies. Pour evenly into prepared OREO pie crusts.
- In the same ziploc bag, crush remaining 12 OREO cookies into fine crumbs. Sprinkle evenly over the tops of the two cheesecakes. Using the remaining COOL WHIP, pipe small dollops around the edges to give it a finished look. Add mini OREO cookies if desired.
- Refrigerate pies for 3 hours (or overnight). Serve and enjoy!
Absolutely! In a food processor, process 50 Oreo cookies (for two crusts) until a fine crumb. Add in 1 stick (1/2 cup) melted butter. Press into bottom of pie plate. You don’t have to bake it, but if you prefer a crunchy crust bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 8-10 minutes. Cool completely before adding filling.
Yes, but I prefer use this in my no bake cheesecake recipes. I find that it adds the perfect amount of sugar and sweetness. It whips up so nice and fluffy with the cream cheese, and because it’s not being baked, there is no grainy texture from the sugar.
Definitely. But it will change the consistency of the cookie crumbs.
For a fun twist, try swapping out the Oreos for Nutter Butter Cookies, or even the Mint oreos. Holiday themed oreos would give this a bit of color too!
Tips and Tricks
- Softened Cream Cheese– to get your cheesecake filling smooth, make sure to start with room temperature softened cream cheese.
- OREOS- Don’t process your Oreos too much for the filling or the cheesecake can turn “grey”- this is where they Grey Stuff at Disney gets it’s name!
- Refrigerate- You MUST refrigerate this cheesecake prior to eating for at least 3 hours. This allows the room temperature cream cheese to set up properly with the other ingredients.
- Pie Plates- You can also skip the pie plates and press the crumbs into the bottom of a 13×9 baking dish. Top with all the filling. Refrigerate and enjoy.
More Oreo Desserts
- OREO FUDGE BARS: delicious cookie crust topped with white chocolate fudge and crushed OREO cookies!
- Cookies and Cream Cheeseball: no need to make the football shape, just enjoy with cookies and pretzels!
- Cookies and Cream Fudge: no need to use a candy thermometer with this delicious fudge recipe!