Oreo Peanut Butter Truffles
These are not your everyday Oreo truffles. Remember this Oreo Peanut Butter dip? Yeah, me too. I’ve been thinking about it for awhile now. I decided to try to make a bite size treat based off that recipe.
You’re welcome. These are so tasty. Michael brought them to work (because I can’t stop eating them) and they were gobbled up quickly. So I’m told.
If you like Buckeyes you will LOVE these. They taste a lot like a peanut butter buckeye with the crunch of an Oreo. Mmmmm.
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 11 oz white chocolate morsels, melted
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- 30 Oreos, crushed
- 1 1/2 lb white chocolate candy coating, melted
- In mixer, blend cream cheese with peanut butter, nutella, melted white chocolate morsels and powdered sugar. Add in crushed Oreos.
- Using hands (mixture will be crumbly), roll into one inch balls. Place all the balls on a cookie sheet, freeze for one hour.
- Using a toothpick, dip each truffle into melted white candy coating. Allow excess to drip off, place on cookie sheet to set (about 15 minutes). Enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**