I am so excited to share this recipe with all of you today!
They also sent me a bottle of Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll syrup. O.M.G. this stuff is like crack. As Elf would say, “it’s part of the 4 major food groups. Candy, Candy Corn, Candy Canes and Syrup.” And it tastes like a cinnamon roll. Weird, but delicious.
Cinnabon Fudge: delicious, creamy cinnamon sugar fudge!
For the Fudge:
- 2 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp Cinnabon Sprinkle topping, divided
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 7oz jar marshmallow cream
For the Drizzle:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cinnabon flavored syrup
- 2 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp Cinnabon Sprinkle topping
- Line a 13x9 glass baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, salt, 1/4 cup Cinnabon sprinkle and heavy cream until combined. Bring to a rolling boil and stir continuously for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Quickly stir in white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream and 2 Tbsp Cinnabon sprinkles. Whisk vigorously until smooth. Be patient, this may take a couple minutes. Works best with an electric mixer.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate 3 hours, until hardened.
- Remove from pan, remove parchment paper and lay fudge on a cutting board. Cut into circles using a 1 1/2 inch circle cookie cutter, or cut into small bite sized pieces.
- To make drizzle, whisk together the powdered sugar, Cinnabon syrup and heavy cream until smooth. Pour into a ziploc bag, and snip a tiny piece off the corner. Drizzle over cut pieces of fudge. Sprinkle immediately with remaining 1 tsp of Cinnabon sprinkles. Place fudge back in refrigerator until icing hardens, about 15 minutes. Enjoy cold! Keep fudge stored in airtight container in refrigerator. ENJOY!
**may substitute a cinnamon/sugar blend if you can't find Cinnabon products
Disclosure: I received the Cinnabon products used and was entered for a chance to win a Cinnabon Creations prize package in exchange for this post. No monetary exchange took place. All opinions are my own.