Cherry Fudge with Dark Chocolate
It’s been awhile since I made fudge. And this version was worth the wait! You can whip up a batch of this just in time for Valentine’s Day.
Or just because tomorrow!
The smooth cherry fudge with chunks of dried cherries is so addictive, and topped with dark chocolate? Talk about one perfect bite!
- 2 1/2 cup white chocolate
- 7oz jar Fluff (marshmallow cream)
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp cherry flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 10oz dark chocolate, melted
- In large saucepan, melt butter with sugar, cream and pinch of salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat. Once boiling, set timer for 5 minutes and add in cherry gelatin.
- After 5 minutes remove from heat. In mixing bowl, add white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Pour hot mixture over this and beat with a whisk until smooth and creamy (and all chocolate is melted. Fold in dried cherries.
- Pour in a parchment paper lined 9inch square pan. Pour melted dark chocolate over cherry fudge and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Cut into squares and enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**