- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- pinch of salt
- 3.5 oz pkg Instant pistachio pudding mix (powder only)
- 7oz Fluff (marshmallow cream)
- 11 oz white chocolate
- 1/4 cup pistachios, shelled, chopped
- 8oz dark chocolate, melted
- In large saucepan over medium high heat, mix butter, sugar, heavy cream and salt. Bring to a rolling boil. Set timer and boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- In large mixing bowl, add pudding mix, marshmallow cream and white chocolate. Pour boiling mixture over ingredients. Beat for about one minute until combined and chocolate is completely melted. Fold in pistachios.
- Pour into a 9inch parchment paper lined square dish.
- Melt dark chocolate (either using microwave or double boiler). Spread on top of fudge and refrigerate about 2 hours until set. Cut and enjoy.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**