Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 12 oz chocolate coating, melted (you can also use vanilla coating, to dip or drizzle)
- Beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Add sugar and vanilla. Beat in flour and salt. Fold in chocolate morsels.
- Scoop (about 1-2 Tbsp) onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze for about 2 hours (or overnight).
- Once frozen, use hands to soften a little into a nicely shaped ball. Using a toothpick, dip into melted chocolate coating and return to parchment. Drizzle with melted vanilla bark. Refrigerate and enjoy.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**