Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes with cookie dough frosting are a delightful spin on traditional chocolate chip cupcakes. Perfect for any cupcake or cookie dough lover in your life!
Tips and Tricks
- Don’t completely crush the cookies into crumbs for the cupcakes. You want there to be small cookie chunks.
- Skip the cookies altogether in the cupcakes and just use chocolate chips if you don’t want that crunchy texture.
- While normally you can skip the “sifting” of the flour, today’s recipe is very important to do that step. It keeps the cupcake light and fluffy!
- Beat the cookie dough frosting ingredients together well for a creamy texture and delicious taste. The longer you beat it, the fluffier it gets!
More Cupcake Recipes
- Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
- Carrot Cake Recipe
- Watergate Cupcakes
- Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
- Grasshopper Cupcakes
- Pineapple Orange Cupcakes
- Hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes
- More Cupcake Recipes