Delicious recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles that is filled with Reese’s Pieces! You are going to love these sweet bites of cookie dough!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
Anyone find themselves baking with the same ingredients? Like going through a phase? Right now I’m in a Reese’s Pieces phase.
It could be worse, I could be on a health kick phase! Okay kidding. I NEED to be on a health kick phase.
These Truffles are amazing. So good, that once again they had to be shipped off to my husband’s work, where they were quickly gobbled up!
There’s no egg in this truffle, so you can gobble as many as you like. They truly taste like peanut butter cookie dough. Then I added the Reese’s Pieces, cause that’s the phase I’m in. Oh, and I dunked them in chocolate and added some peanut butter drizzle. Who could resist???
How to make peanut butter cookie dough truffles:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with brown sugar and peanut butter until creamy. Add flour and salt. Fold in the mini Reese’s Pieces.
- I use a small metal cookie scoop to portion the dough, then I drop the cookie dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Freeze for two hours.
- Immediately after removing from freezer, I use my hands to smooth and shape the cookie dough into balls.
- Using a toothpick, dip each frozen truffle into melted chocolate candy coating. Tap on side of bowl to remove excess chocolate. Repeat until all truffles have been coated.
- In a small bowl, mix melted white chocolate with peanut butter. Pour into a small ziploc bag and snip off the corner. Drizzle over the chocolate coated truffles. Allow to set, about 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. ENJOY!
If you love today’s Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffle recipe, here are a few of my favorites…
I grew up buying chocolate from Fannie May. These Dark Chocolate Coconut truffles are copycat Trinidads! YUM.
Cookie Dough Truffles are awesome. MINT Cookie Dough Truffles are even better!
And of course, let’s not forget about that Reese’s addiction. These Peanut butter cookie bars are delicious and decadent!
I know a few other friends who are obsessed with Reese’s and/or Truffles…
Jocelyn from Inside BruCrew Life made some Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles today too! Our brains tend to be tied together!
Look at this Reese’s Poke Cake from Ashton at Something Swanky! OMG get me a fork!
These Dark Chocolate Toffee Truffles from Jamie at My Baking Addiction are the prettiest truffles I’ve ever laid eyes upon. Agreed?
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffle recipe:
*Today’s recipe for Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles was originally published on Shugary Sweets on May 5, 2013 and has been republished in June 2018.