Andes Mint Cookie Dough Truffles
Don’t these look so tasty? Yep, they are! I had been thinking about making my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles for the holidays, and spruced them up a little for the season!
I am in love with these. No really. My kids would even say, “then why don’t you marry them.”
Okay, so it’s a different kind of love. More like, “I just went to the gym and I deserve these” kind of love.
You deserve them too! It’s the holidays! Enjoy!
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Andes candies morsels (or chopped)
- 12 oz chocolate candy bark, melted
- 12 whole Andes candies, cut into 4 triangles for garnish (cut each mint in half, the each half into two triangles)
- In mixer, beat cream cheese with butter. Add in sugar and vanilla and beat until smooth. Beat in flour and salt. Fold in Andes candy.
- Using a small scoop, drop onto a parchment lined baking sheet into small bites. Freeze one hour. Remove from freezer and shape each ball into a nice smooth ball. Using a toothpick, dip each truffle into melted chocolate candy bark, tap side to shake off excess. Top immediately with a small piece of Andes candy.
- Allow to set, about 30 minutes and enjoy.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**