Peanut Butter Fudge
For the Fudge:
- 3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 7oz jar marshmallow cream
For the Drizzle:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels, melted
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, salt and heavy cream until combined. Bring to a ROLLING boil and stir continuously for 4 minutes (set your timer)!
- Remove from heat. Quickly whisk in white chocolate, marshmallow and peanut butter (I usually put these ingredients in my kitchen aid and whisk them for about 1-2 minutes). Pour fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate for 3 hours, until hardened.
- Remove from pan, remove lining. Cut into bite sized pieces. Drizzle with melted peanut butter, melted chocolate or both! Allow to set, about 20 minutes. ENJOY.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**