Cranberry Orange Fudge: this is a delicious sweet treat for any time of year! Craisins and orange zest give this soft, sweet fudge a kick of flavor!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- pinch of kosher salt
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ teaspoons orange extract
- 3 large oranges, zested (about 4 Tablespoons zest)
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips, 1 bag
- 7 ounces marshmallow fluff, 1 jar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Line an 9" square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat butter, sugar, salt and heavy cream over medium high heat. Bring to a rolling boil while stirring constantly. Set timer and boil for a full FOUR minutes (keep stirring).
- Place orange extract, orange zest, white chocolate morsels, and marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl. Pour boiling butter mixture over morsels. Turn electric mixer on medium and combine until white chocolate is melted and smooth. Fold in dried cranberries.
- Pour into prepared dish. Allow to set for 3 hours. Cut into bites and serve.
- Storage: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week. Or refrigeratre for up to two weeks.
- Freeze: Freeze fudge in airtight container for up to 3 months.
Serving Size:1 piece
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 101Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0gSugar: 14gProtein: 1g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram