It’s been awhile since I experimented with Fudge. I really wanted to try a pumpkin fudge, but our Kroger has been sold out for weeks! No worries though, my withdrawal from pumpkin will soon be over, I found some pumpkin yesterday!
In the meantime, enjoy this Butterfinger fudge. On one of our vacations this summer, I tried Butterfinger fudge for the first time. Since then, I have seen it at several more fudge shops. Who knew this was such a hot flavor!
Save those leftover Halloween candy bars that your kids won’t eat, and make this fudge. You’ll be glad you did too! If you don’t have any Butterfingers, you could always go for the extra step and make your own candy bars using this recipe! Enjoy!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- Pinch of salt
- 11 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7oz) marshmallow cream
- 8 snack sized Butterfinger bars, crushed
- Prepare an 8-inch square baking dish by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add white chocolate chips and marshmallow cream to a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In a large, heavy saucepan, add butter, cream, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring frequently. Once boiling, continue to boil for a full 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour over white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Using an electric mixer, blend for about one minute, until chips or morsels are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add chopped butterfinger candy to top, or fold into the fudge (my favorite way). Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and refrigerate for two hours (or overnight), covered with a piece of plastic wrap.
- Once set, cut into bite sized pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 114 Total Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 25mg Carbohydrates: 15g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 13g Protein: 1g
Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. Her recipes have been featured in numerous magazines, and her passion is to share her love of cooking with the everyday home cook!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**