Peanut Butterfinger Cookies
Last week, on an impulse, I bought a couple bags of fun size Butterfinger candy bars. I also bought Oreos, Reese’s PB cups, and some other junk. I had no plan for these candy bars, except to maybe sneak one every now and then. But then I realized something. I’m trying to get fit, and sneaking candy bars will not help.
So I made cookies instead. Totally rational.
- 1/2 cup butter, cold
- 1/2 cup butter flavored Crisco
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 12.5 oz bag fun size Butterfingers (about 18), chopped
- Beat butter, crisco, peanut butter and brown sugar until creamy. Mix in vanilla, milk and eggs. Add flour, salt and baking soda, mix thoroughly.
- Fold in chopped candy bars. Drop by tablespoons onto a cookie sheet, press fork into tops to make criss-cross pattern. Bake in a 375 degree oven for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**