Pay Day Cookies
- 1 1/2 bags (12 oz each) Brach candy corn
- 1 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- 2 bags M&M's PEANUT BUTTER Candy (not peanut)
- In mixer, combine butter and sugars. Beat for about 2 minutes, until creamy. Add in egg and vanilla. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. Fold in the peanuts and M&M's. Drop by large tablespoons onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 9-11 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press in the candy corn (point first so it goes in easily). Allow to cool and enjoy!
Aimee is a dessert lover (specifically rice krispie treats), workout enthusiast, self-taught foodie, and recipe creator. Her recipes have been featured in numerous magazines, and her passion is to share her love of cooking with the everyday home cook!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**