Oreo Toffee is a sweet and scrumptious snack! This is one party dessert everyone will devour!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
I’m obsessed with cracker toffee. Have you tried this amazing creation yet? Years ago my obsession started with these Brickle Bars. Then moved onto Saltine Toffee, then I added some variations that included this Peanut Butter version, this coconut version, and this holiday Peppermint flavor.
Today, I’m back with an Oreo Toffee recipe.
It all started when I saw a video from Inside BruCrew Life and she had made a cookies and cream toffee. I had just made my Peppermint version and was itching to try another flavor. I used my graham cracker toffee recipe as a base, but feel free to try the saltine toffee version if you prefer (so versatile).
You’ll want to add the swirls of melted white chocolate with melted semi-sweet chocolate and plenty of crushed Oreos. After all, that’s what gives this toffee its sweet appeal.
How to make Oreo Toffee with crackers:
- Pan melt your butter, then add your sugar. Bring this mixture to a rolling boil.
- Line 12-13 full size graham crackers on a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking sheet.
- Pour mixture over crackers, slowly, making sure that all the crackers have been covered in butter
- Bake this for about 12-14 minutes. You want to make sure that the crackers look light brown and caramelized.
- Drop some semi-sweet morsels and some white chocolate chips over the hot crackers. Allow to sit about 3-5 minutes, then use a spatula to spread the melted chocolate over the crackers, gently. After swirling your chocolate, add your crushed cookies and allow chocolate to set.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, store these in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 7 days. ENJOY! Or, be like me, and store them in the refrigerator in an airtight container. I love the chilled texture!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**