Biscoff Candy Bar Fudge
Here’s the deal.
22 Oreo cookies (or Biscoff cookies)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup Biscoff spread (or substitute peanut butter if you aren't lucky enough to find the spread- however, it's a very different taste)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- 10 snack size Kit Kat bars, chopped
- 10 snack size 100 Grand bars, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet morsels
- 1/4 cup Biscoff spread
- In food processor, pulse Oreo cookies into crumbs. Pour into large mixing bowl and mix with powdered sugar and salt.
- In small microwave safe bowl, melt 1 1/2 cups Biscoff with butter, in 30 second increments (takes about 90 seconds). Stir after each interval until smooth and creamy and butter is completely melted. Pour over cookie crumbs and blend completely.
- In small microwave bowl melt white chocolate morsels, in 30 second increments, stirring after each interval. Pour over cookie crumb mixture. Blend completely and allow to cool slightly to room temperature (about 10-15 minutes).
- While cooling, chop the candy bars into bite size pieces. Fold into cookie crumb mixture. Pour into a parchment paper lined 9x9 pan.
- Melt semi-sweet morsels with 1/4 cup Biscoff spread. Immediately pour over fudge mixture. Refrigerate 1 1/2-2 hours until set. Cut into bit size squares and enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**