Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Smooth and sweet, this Cherry Cheesecake Dip is the perfect way to celebrate! Whether it’s an snack or dessert, add some cookies for dipping fun!
Here is the truth about this dip.
I was craving cheesecake. But I didn’t want to make one. I knew I could whip up one of my favorite No Bake Cheesecakes, but honestly?
I wanted a snack. Something that didn’t limit me to one slice. haha!!!
In other words, my sweet tooth was out of control and I needed something to dip. Because let’s face it, that’s the whole point of dips and cheeseballs.
The freedom to keep going. To keep dipping.
Granted, I had to share this with other people, so I tried to step away a little bit.
But those gingersnaps with this dip are amazing. My kids loved the mini nilla wafers.
What would YOU dip in here?
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Cherry Cheesecake Dip
Yield: serves 8-10
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- cookies, graham crackers, pretzels, for dipping
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and whisk until dissolved. When mixture begins to bubble, remove from heat and cool. (about 15 minutes)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth (about 3-5 minutes). Add in cooled butter mixture and beat an additional 3 minutes.
- Spread into the bottom of a pie plate. Pour cherry pie filling over the top. Refrigerate until ready to enjoy (may be made a day in advance). Serve with cookies and pretzels as dippers.
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
Love today’s Cherry Cheesecake Dip recipe? Here are a few other dips:
Reese’s Peanut Butter Dip: this is one of my most popular recipes, because it’s amazing!
Jalapeno Corn Dip: an easy, savory dip for your salty pleasure!
Pepperoni Pizza Dip: true story, we’ve had this as dinner. Don’t judge.
If you love today’s dip, here are some great recipes from my friends:
- Philly Cheesesteak Queso Dip from Inside BruCrew Life
- Spinach Artichoke Dip from I am baker
- Cream Cheese Cranberry Dip from Julie’s Eats and Treats
- Chili Dip from A Family Feast
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**