These Monster Cookie Cheesecake Bars are two layers of cookie dough packed with peanut butter and M&M’S candy and filled with a creamy chocolate cheesecake filling!
I have some very talented friends. And it seems month after month they are releasing cookbooks, left and right! However, there is one cookbook I’ve been anxiously awaiting, for about TWO years.
My friend, Jocelyn from Inside BruCrew Life is like my blogging bestie. The girl I can rant to, bounce ideas off of, share my struggles with, and also, she’s my Crunch Pak apple girl partner! When she told me she was writing a Cheesecake Cookbook, I knew it was going to be amazing. This girl creates the most decadent, unique cheesecakes ever!
After dog-earing about a dozen recipes from her new cookbook, “Cheesecake Love“, I finally settled on one that I knew YOU all would love. You seem to go bonkers over my Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars and my Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars already. So I hope you love these Monster Cookie Cheesecake Bars as much as my family does!
There’s only one thing we need to resolve. In a traditional MONSTER COOKIE, you’ll find raisins. Yay or nay? See, I love raisins, but I knew my family wouldn’t so I kept them out. Ironically, Jocelyn skipped them in her recipe too. But, if you’re a traditionalist, I say toss some in! And then send me some 🙂
A few notes about making these Monster Cookie Cheesecake Bars:
- Line your baking dish with foil or parchment paper. When the bars are done cooking and cooling, you simply lift the foil out of the pan and you can slice them on a big cutting board.
- I used regular milk chocolate M&M’S in this recipe, however to make them festive you can use any holiday candies, or better yet, use the Peanut Butter M&M’S (my favorite)!
- Plan ahead. You’ll want to give these bars plenty of time in the refrigerator to set and chill. I prefer to make them the day before, and let them chill in the refrigerator overnight.
- Depending on your crowd, you can choose to cut these into large squares, or cut each square into a triangle! They’re very rich, so a little goes a long way!
- Want to mix things up? Use chunky peanut butter in your cookie dough. Add raisins in a addition to chocolate chips. Be bold and enjoy!
- Interested in MORE cheesecake recipe…get the “Cheesecake Love” cookbook today! Or add it to your holiday wishlist!
Love Monster Cookies? This Monster Cookie Cheese Ball makes an appearance at family gatherings. It’s easy to assemble ahead of time, and everyone loves it! We just never know if we should serve it as an appetizer or dessert!? These No Bake Monster Cookie Energy balls will feel like a treat, but they’re actually healthy! I’ve been craving these Monster Cookie Dough Cupcakes from Ashley for years! That frosting!!! And these Gluten-Free Monster Cookies look amazing. Just be sure to use gluten free oats! Finally, how about a batch of Monster Cookie Dough Fudge. So fun and festive, and it tastes amazing too!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!