Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
One bite of these Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars and you’ll fall in love! The sweet and salty graham cracker pecan crust with the creamy cheesecake layer is all topped to perfection with the snickerdoodle pecan cookie topping!
***This post is sponsored by Fisher Nuts. I am excited to be a partner in creating delicious recipes, all opinions are 100% my own***
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
Once again I think I need to use this phrase: “These are the best things I’ve ever made.”
Okay maybe not ever…but for sure one of the best this year. This month. This week. Today!!
Seriously though, let me walk you through the delights of this bar:
- The crust is made with a combination of graham cracker crumbs and Fisher pecans. Sweet and salty!
- The cheesecake layer is smooth and creamy, and best served COLD.
- The snickerdoodle cookie layer has a top crust of cinnamon sugar and one bite of this bar will leave you wanting more. I promise!
I’m pretty sure that cheesecake bars are nearing the top of my list of “favorite desserts.” I don’t think they could ever replace Krispie Treats….but they come in a close second.
Today’s version is one of a long list of ideas I’ve had brewing since I first shared this Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bar.
My husband asked me the other day, so how is your list of creative ideas coming along? Are you running out?
Oh, sweet man, I can’t keep up is the problem. There are days when I read over my list to decide what to make, and out pops 4 more new ideas inspired by the list of ideas (HA! Did that make sense???)
If you haven’t tried making cheesecake bars yet…you should do it soon! You can change them up to your own liking.
I’ve partnered with Fisher Nuts as part of their Think Fisher brand ambassadorship this year, so adding delicious nuts to my desserts is always a priority. Fisher Nuts are preservative free and always my number one choice at the grocery store!
Not only did I add pecans to the crust layer, but I also added some to the cookie layer! It’s a pairing that was meant to be, and you’ll understand once you take a bite of this delicious bar!
These Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars would be the perfect addition to your summer dessert table. Just make sure you save one for yourself, because they won’t last long!
Love today’s Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars? Here are a few more of my favorite Fisher Nuts recipes:
Strawberry Cheesecake Napoleons: an easy dessert idea!
Turtle Brownies: gooey caramel, chocolate and pecans make this a sinfully delicious treat!
Frosted Chocolate Nut Cookie Bars: chewy, fudgy with a sweet and salty finish!
Here are some more delicious sweet and salty treats from my friends:
- Pecan pie Bars (gluten free) from Beard and Bonnet
- Bacon Pecan Brittle from Southern Fairytale
- Chocolate Caramel Nut Popcorn from Hoosier Homemade
- Chocolate Caramel Almond Bars from Averie Cooks
Connect with Fisher Nuts:
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets!
Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars recipe and video tutorial:
One bite of these Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars and you'll fall in love! The sweet and salty graham cracker pecan crust with the creamy cheesecake layer is all topped to perfection with the snickerdoodle pecan cookie topping!
For the crust:
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 12 full size grahams)
- 1/2 cup Fisher chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 2 packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
For the snickerdoodle layer:
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Fisher chopped pecans
For the topping:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Line a 13x9 baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside. Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, pulse graham crackers with pecans and sugar until fine crumbs. Add in melted butter and pulse until combined.
- Press crumbs into bottom of prepared baking dish. Using palm of your hand (or bottom of a cup) press crumbs firmly until they are pressed into the bottom of the pan.
- For the cheesecake filling, beat cream cheese with sugar, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon using the whisk attachment of an electric mixer. Beat until fluffy and smooth (about 3-4 minutes). Pour over graham crust.
- For the cookie dough, beat butter with sugar for 2 minutes. Add egg and vanilla and beat thoroughly. Add in baking powder, salt, flour and cinnamon and beat until fully combined. Fold in chopped pecans. Scoop dough by large spoonfuls onto the top of the cheesecake layer. Try to use your fingertips to spread gently until cheesecake layer if fully covered.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon topping. Sprinkle generously over the cookie dough layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, middle may still "jiggle." That's okay. You want the cookie layer to be completely cooked and browned. Remove from oven and cool completely. Once cooled, cover with foil and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight. Cut into squares and enjoy. Keep leftover bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Serving Size:1 bar
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 293 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 56mg Sodium: 112mg Carbohydrates: 36g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 25g Protein: 3g
**This is a sponsored post on behalf of Fisher Nuts. I’m a part of the Fishers Fresh Thinkers. I was compensated for my time, however all opinions expressed are 100% my own!
*Today’s recipe for Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars was first published on Shugary Sweets on May 4, 2015. A new video tutorial was added, and the recipe was republished in June 2018.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**