Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats
I have an obsession with Rice Krispie treats (remember these and these?). I have freely admitted how I *might* be a little aggressive when it comes to getting my share. Many times when thinking about what to bake and share, I think immediately I want to create another Krispie treat flavor.
Enter my latest addiction to Biscoff. I think I have given you all ample time to try to find Biscoff in your stores. Right? Well, combine my two favorites (Krispie treats and Biscoff) and you have one heck of a dessert. So much so that I don’t think I will make these for my family ever again. I enjoyed them way too much, and in fear of having the kids eat too many, I overcompensated by eating 6 in one day. YES. 6. So now, my jeans are a little tighter. Okay. A lot tighter. But I know in my heart it was worth every inch.
Biscoff Krispie Treats
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 10 oz marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Biscoff creamy spread, divided
- 5 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- In large pot, melt butter over medium-low heat. Once completely melted, add in marshmallows and 1/2 cup Biscoff spread. Mix continuously over low heat until marshmallow is smooth and creamy. Quickly fold in cereal.
- Pour in a buttered 8×8 pan (for thicker treats) or 13×9 pan (for thinner treats). Cover. Allow to set, about 1-2 hours. Cut into squares.
- In a small microwave bowl, melt the remaining 1/4 cup Biscoff for 30 seconds. Drizzle over treats, allow to harden (about 30 minutes). Enjoy!