Avalanche Krispie Bars
Chewy and delicious, these peanut butter white chocolate Avalanche Krispie Bars are better than the original. Copycat version of Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest!
Childish? Maybe. Delicious? Yes. Reminds me of the days back in high school when my friend Steph and I would make a whole pan of them and eat it in one sitting. I still do that, eat it in one sitting, but I then get on the treadmill for about 6 hours. Kidding. I don’t. Get on the treadmill. 😉
Enjoy the recipe…time to go get on the treadmill for me!
If you love today’s Avalanche Bark recipe, here are some more treats you may enjoy:
- Creamy and soft, this 3 ingredient easy Tiger Butter Fudge recipe is a chocolate peanut butter lover’s dream! Make a batch today in just minutes!
- My worlds have collided. This Krispie Treat Fudge is the best of both fudge and gooey marshmallow treats!
- Get the secret tips and tricks to making the most PERFECT Rice Krispie Treats. Kid and adult friendly!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #shugarysweets so I can see all the wonderful SHUGARY SWEETS recipes YOU make!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets!
Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip morsels
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Melt white chocolate chips and peanut butter together until creamy. Fold in rice krispies.
- Allow to cool to room temperature (about 10 minutes). Stir in mini morsels and mini marshmallows.
- Pour into a buttered 8x8-inch baking dish, pressing lightly. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, cut into squares and serve cold. Enjoy!
See this video on YouTube:
**Today’s recipe Avalanche Krispie Treats was originally published on Shugary Sweets on January 25, 2011 and the photos were updated in April 2017. The recipe has been republished in June 2017**
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**