Looking for an easy, no bake treat idea? How about whipping up some Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams?
For more easy treats, be sure to try delicious Chocolate Dipped Oreos. Add colorful or holiday sprinkles and suddenly milk’s favorite cookie got a makeover! Or give our chocolate peppermint grahams a try!
Table of Contents
Easy Graham Cracker Treat
Creating special desserts that everyone loves doesn’t have to mean hours spent in the kitchen!
When you’re short on time (or, let’s face it, energy!) you can turn an ordinary box of graham crackers into a chocolate lover’s delight!
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Crackers only take a few minutes to make and they taste amazing! If you love chocolate and peanut butter together, you’re going to love these.
- Graham Crackers – I used 2 sleeves of original grahams. You could swap chocolate graham crackers if you want a double-chocolate cookie!
- Milk and White Chocolate Chips – I prefer Ghirardelli brand.
- Creamy Peanut Butter – The regular shelf stable peanut butter (like Jif or Skippy) works best.
I melted my white chocolate chips and peanut butter together in the microwave in 30 second increments. Make sure to stir between rounds in the microwave and continue until the chocolate is smooth and fully incorporated with the peanut butter.
Dip one half of a graham crackers in the peanut butter mixture, then place them on a piece of parchment paper to set and repeat with remaining crackers. Meanwhile, melt the milk chocolate in a separate bowl.
Dip the bare side of the graham crackers into the melted chocolate and return to the parchment paper to set.
Serve and eat them as they are or you can decorate the treats with a drizzle of more melted chocolate if you like!
If you have a gluten free graham cracker you love, feel free to use it here! Of course, check labels on your chocolate chips and peanut butter to be sure they don’t contain gluten, especially if you are making these for someone with an allergy.
Keep these in an airtight container at room temperature. Place a sheet of wax paper between layers to keep the chocolate from getting misshapen.
Use the regular old sweetened shelf stable peanut butter for best results! While I love the natural kind (that you refrigerate) the oil will separate and alter the texture of the dipped graham crackers.
Favorite Chocolate Peanut Butter Treats
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Eclair Cake: a delicious twist on a classic recipe!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies: thick fudgy brownies topped with fluffy peanut butter frosting. OMG!
- Fluffernutter Krispie Treats: peanut butter krispie treats topped with Reese’s. Delicious.
More Easy Candy Recipes
- Cranberry Orange Fudge
- Root Beer Float Fudge
- White Chocolate Caramel Fudge
- Easter Fudge
- Fannie May Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs
Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams
- 2 sleeves graham crackers 18 whole or 36 square halves
- 12 ounce milk chocolate chips
- 12 ounce white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- In a glass bowl, combine white chocolate chips (I prefer to use Ghirardelli) and creamy peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth (if necessary heat an additional 15 seconds).
- Line counter with parchment paper. Dip half of the graham cracker into the melted white chocolate PB combo. Tap gently until excess is removed and lay on parchment. Repeat with remaining grahams. Heat milk chocolate chips for 30 seconds in glass bowl in microwave. Stir and heat an additional 30 seconds. At this point the white chocolate should be hardened. Holding the tip of the graham. dip opposite side of cracker into melted milk chocolate, tap and lay on parchment. Repeat until all grahams are dipped.
- If desired and you want to decorate tops, reheat excess chocolate for 10-15 seconds. Pour white chocolate PB into a small ziploc bag. Snip off the corner and drizzle of milk chocolate dipped grahams. Repeat with the milk chocolate onto the white chocolate side of the cracker. Allow to set, about 15-30 minutes. Store in airtight container at room temperature. ENJOY.
- If you have a gluten free graham cracker you love, feel free to use it here! Of course, check labels on your chocolate chips and peanut butter to be sure they don’t contain gluten, especially if you are making these for someone with an allergy.
- Keep these in an airtight container at room temperature. Place a sheet of wax paper between layers to keep the chocolate from getting misshapen.
- Use the regular old sweetened shelf stable peanut butter for best results! While I love the natural kind (that you refrigerate) the oil will separate and alter the texture of the dipped graham crackers.
We could all use a few ideas easy everyday desserts and snacks! These Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Crackers are so addictively delicious, you’ll want to make them all the time.