Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna is a no bake, light yet decadent dessert! Packed with flavor, you’ll watch this disappear in no time!
Click HERE to save recipe to Pinterest
The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is always a win. If you love peanut butter cups, today’s recipe is for YOU!
When you add in cookies, fudgy chocolate pudding, and whipped cream, you’ve got a home run dessert!
Oh and did I mention this is a No Bake dessert? Perfect for any time of year!
Slap a lid on this treat and take it to your favorite pot luck or family party. It’s loved by kids AND adults!
How to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
You may remember this Chocolate Chip Cookie Lasagna recipe from awhile back. No bake dessert with layers of chocolate chip cookies, creamy cheesecake, fudge pudding, and whipped cream! Today’s recipe is a variation of that sweet treat!
Start by choosing your favorite cookie for the crust. I chose Nutter Butters for their peanut butter flavor, but Oreo cookies are also a great choice!
Crush cookies in a food processor to get a fine crumb, then add melted butter. Press the cookies into a 9×13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
For the peanut butter layer, beat the softened cream cheese with peanut butter and powdered sugar for several minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Once fluffy, fold in Cool Whip.
Spread over cookie layer using an offset spatula. Set aside.
For the chocolate layer, whisk together chocolate pudding with milk until smooth. Two things to note:
- Use INSTANT pudding mix, not the cook and serve variety.
- Use less milk to make this thick (be sure to use accurate measurements as detailed below in the recipe card)
Once your pudding mix is fully whisked, pour over peanut butter layer.
Top the pudding with Cool Whip. I also added some peanut butter chips, mini chocolate chips, and mini peanut butter cups.
Refrigerate for about 3 hours until set (or overnight). Slice and enjoy!
What you’ll need to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies
- Melted Butter
- Cream Cheese
- Creamy Peanut Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Cool Whip
- Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- 13×9 Baking Dish
More No Bake Desserts
Everyone loves easy, no bake desserts. Here are some of my favorite chocolate peanut butter NO bake treats!
Looking for an easy, no bake treat idea? How about whipping up some Chocolate Peanut Butter Grahams?
Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats topped with melted Reese’s PB morsels and mini Reese’s PB cups. A delicious twist on a childhood favorite!
Easy recipe for No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies! The peanut butter with chocolate and oats gives these cookies so much flavor!
This No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe is the perfect holiday dessert. Easy gingersnap crust with a creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling chock full of chocolate chips!
More Easy Dessert Recipes
- Pistachio Cake
- Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Cream Puff Cake
- How to Make Rice Krispie Treats
- Heaven on Earth Cake
Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna is a no bake, light yet decadent dessert! Packed with flavor, you'll watch this disappear in no time!
- FOR THE CRUST
- 24 Nutter Butter Cookies (or Oreos)
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- FOR THE PEANUT BUTTER LAYER
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- FOR THE CHOCOLATE LAYER
- 2 boxes (small box size) Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk (I used skim milk)
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 8 oz Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- For the crust layer, pulse cookies in a food processor until fine crumbs. Or use a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin!
- Add melted butter to the cookie crumbs and pour into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.
- Using the palm of your hand or the bottom of a cup, firmly press the crumbs into the bottom of the dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat softened cream cheese, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy. Fold Cool Whip in cream cheese mixture until blended.
- Pour over crust. Using an offset spatula, spread the mixture evenly over the crust layer.
- In a large bowl add two packages of INSTANT chocolate pudding mix. Make sure you purchase the instant variety or this won't set up properly.
- Whisk in milk. You'll use less milk than the box says because you want this layer extra thick and fudgy.
- Once the pudding mix is well blended, spread the pudding over cheesecake layer.
- Add remaining Cool Whip to the top of the peanut butter lasagna. Sprinkle with more mini chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and mini peanut butter cups. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Slice and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. ENJOY.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 55mgSodium: 263mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugar: 26gProtein: 9g
*Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice