Easy Tiger Butter Fudge Recipe
Creamy and soft, this 3 ingredient easy Tiger Butter Fudge recipe is a chocolate peanut butter lover’s dream! Make a batch today in just minutes!
If you’re looking for an easy 3 ingredient fudge recipe, this Tiger Butter is the answer. I don’t know about you, but who doesn’t love peanut butter and chocolate together?
Plus, it’s so incredibly easy. All you need is a microwave, a bowl, a baking sheet, and three ingredients. This recipe takes MINUTES to prepare (and will be devoured in minutes too, haha).
I first tried this candy years ago while visiting Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. Have you been there? They sell some delicious confections, including this tiger butter AND avalanche krispie treats (omg if you haven’t tried those yet, you should).
Anyway, as you can see Tiger Butter gets it’s name from the swirls of chocolate and peanut butter resembling tiger stripes! Years ago I made this and added some pretzels to the top. That Peanut Butter Pretzel Fudge still makes it’s way to all my dessert plates during the holidays. So easy, and loved by all! ENJOY!
Easy Fudge and Candy recipes:
- Cherry Bark: you’ll love this easy holiday treat, with only 4 ingredients! Time to stock up on those Cherry M&M’S!
- I can’t wait to try this 5 ingredient Snickerdoodle Fudge from The Brown Eyed Baker!
- 5 minutes and 5 ingredients is all you need to make this rich, decadent Chocolate Fudge from Barefeet in the Kitchen!
- Quite possibly the EASIEST fudge recipe I have ever seen. TWO ingredients are all you need for this Coconut Pecan Fudge from Crazy for Crust! Wowza!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Tiger Butter recipe:
- 2 bags (11 oz each) white chocolate morsels (I used ghirardelli)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz milk chocolate
- Melt white chocolate and peanut butter together until creamy. I do this in the microwave. Starting at one minute, stir, add 30 second intervals of heating, then stirring until smooth. Spread on parchment lined cookie sheet (I use a 15x10x1-inch pan).
- Melt milk chocolate and drizzle over white chocolate. Using knife you pull chocolate so that the two blend together. Allow to cool and set. Cut into squares. Eat and enjoy!
OXO Good Grips Non-Stick Pro Jelly Roll 10 x 15 Inch
Ghirardelli Chocolate Baking Chips, Milk Chocolate, 11.5 oz, 6 Count
Ghirardelli Chocolate White Candy Making Wafers, 10 Ounce
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**