Easy snack here people. I’m talking, almost as easy as my white trash candy, except this has less ingredients. I whipped this up in under 15 minutes. It makes a big bowl full, so if you’re trying to be careful with what you eat, you may not want to leave this on the counter. In front of you. Within reach.
See, I just kept grabbing a piece, all day long. Before I knew it, I probably consumed half a batch of this treat, on my own!
Good thing it is so easy to make, I can whip up a second batch in no time, and no one will be the wiser. However, they may be suspicious when I don’t get off the treadmill this evening!
Bunny Chowby Shugary SweetsPrep Time: 15 minutesIngredients
- 2 cup pretzel sticks, broken
- 14 Oreo cookies, slightly broken
- 2 cup milk chocolate M&M candies
- 16 oz vanilla candy coating
- 2 Tbsp spring sprinklesInstructionsIn large bowl, mix together pretzels, Oreos and M&M's.Melt vanilla candy coating according to package directions. Pour melted chocolate over M&M mixture. Pour bunny chow onto a large piece of parchment paper on countertop. Sprinkle with 2 Tbsp spring sprinkles (say that 5 times fast)! Let stand about 10 minutes until hardened. Break into pieces and put in a ziploc bag for storage. Enjoy!Powered by Recipage
Market Yourself Mouthwatering Monday Melt in your Mouth Monday Totally Tasty Tuesdays Trick or Treat Little Birdie Told Me Tasty Tuesday Crazy Sweet Talent Show Tea Party Wow Me Whatever Weds Sweet Treats Frugal Girls I’m Lovin It Weekend Show Off Strut Your Stuff Itsy Bitsy Paper Time OutLinked To: