White Chocolate Brownies
White Chocolate Brownies are delicious, gooey treats with the same texture as a brownie! Add a few sprinkles for color and fun!
Be sure to sign up for my email…new recipes in your inbox!
The title of this recipe doesn’t make sense. “White” chocolate “brown”ies. But really, there is no better way to describe these treats.
They are not blondies. In my opinion, blondies are basically cookie dough. Don’t get me wrong. I love chewy, caramely blondies…especially these Pecan Pie Blondies or these Candy Bar Blondies stuffed with my favorite candies! But they are blondies…with their own distinct texture.
Today’s recipe was made for a friend who can no longer eat chocolate, but craved the texture of brownies. Rich, moist brownie texture…you know what I’m talking about. The kind of treat you sink your teeth into and little “mmmm” escapes! The treat where people fight over the chewy, crunchy corners!
A few tips about making these White Chocolate Brownies:
- Using a large glass bowl (or other microwave safe dish) add your unsalted butter and white chocolate chips. Heat for one minute. Stir until almost smooth. It’s okay to have a few unmelted bits of white chocolate…but you want to make sure that the butter is incorporated into the white chocolate. Stir stir stir (don’t heat anymore!!)
- Keeping it easy, use that same bowl and add your remaining ingredients. Mix JUST until combined. As soon as you stop seeing dry ingredients, STOP stirring.
- I use a piece of parchment paper in my baking dish. It not only keeps my dish cleaner, but it helps keep the brownies from sticking.
- These are pretty gooey..you can cook them a little bit longer if you like them “drier.” They are also delicious COLD.
- Store these in an airtight container…for about 5 days. They get better and better each day, I promise!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
White Chocolate Brownies
Yield: 16 brownies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30-34 minutes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 package (12 oz) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 Tbsp sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9 inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine butter and white chocolate chips. Heat for one minute on high. Stir until well blended (it's okay if there are a few bits of white chocolate).
- Add in sugar, flour, eggs, and salt. Stir just until combined (do not over stir).
- Pour into prepared baking dish. Add sprinkles on top if desired. Bake for 30-34 minutes, top will be lightly browned. Allow to cool. Cut into squares and enjoy. Store in airtight container for up to 5 days. These are great refrigerated too!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**