Dark Chocolate Mint Crinkle Cookies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 bars (3.5oz each) Green and Black's dark chocolate mint, chopped
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar together. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add flour and cocoa powder. Fold in chopped chocolate bars. Refrigerate one hour.
- Shape into ball (large tablespoons), and roll in powdered sugar, covering completely. Drop on parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**