I have been wanting to make chocolate crinkle cookies for a long time now. But I knew I wanted to make them from scratch. And I knew I wanted them to be decadent.
So I used Green and Blacks Dark Chocolate Mint bars chopped up inside each cookie.
The richness of using GOOD chocolate in these cookies was a perfect decision. I loved eating these warm out of the oven, they taste like a rich gooey brownie!
Like this recipe? Go spread the love by checking out these too…
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 bars (3.5oz each) Green and Black's dark chocolate mint, chopped
- 2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar together. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add flour and cocoa powder. Fold in chopped chocolate bars. Refrigerate one hour.
- Shape into ball (large tablespoons), and roll in powdered sugar, covering completely. Drop on parchment paper lined cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool on pan 10 minutes before removing to wire rack.