Looking for the easiest fudge recipe? Today’s Easy Rocky Road Fudge is your answer. And it’s absolutely delicious too!
Making fudge at home doesn’t have to be difficult. With just a few ingredients and tips for how to make chocolate fudge, you are only steps away from a decadent dessert.
- Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper. Pour 1 cup marshmallows into bottom of dish.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine semi sweet and milk chocolate with peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir and add an additional 30 seconds. Continue stirring until smooth (you may need to microwave an additional 30-60 seconds). Mine took about 60 seconds total.
- Fold in remaining 1 1/2 cup mini marshmallows and peanuts.
- Pour chocolate mixture over marshmallows in baking dish. Refrigerate until firm, several hours. Cut into bite sized pieces and enjoy.
Yes! I would use a double boiler to melt the chocolate (or a glass bowl over a pot of simmering/boiling water). Melt your chocolate and peanut butter together, until smooth.
More Easy Dessert Recipes
- First up, these Rocky Road Clusters. Change up the way you make today’s recipe, and serve it in fun little clusters. Perfect for bake sales!
- You’ll love the delicious flavor combination in this sweet Cranberry Orange Fudge recipe! Perfect for Mother’s Day!
- When it comes to fudge, Cookies and Cream Fudge should always top the list. Packed with Oreos and flavor, you can’t resist this classic treat!