Veggie and Dill Pizza
- 2 pkg crescent rolls (or sheets)
- 8oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 Tbsp dill
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 small red onion, cut in small strips
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 head broccoli, chopped
- 4 oz mushrooms, sliced
- Open packages of crescents and lay in large baking sheet (I use the PChef stoneware bar pan). Press seams together. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 11-13 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese with mayonnaise, garlic and dill. Spread onto cooled crust. It's best to cut your slices at this point BEFORE putting on your vegetables. Top with all your cut veggies and enjoy!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**