Chocolate Peppermint Shortbread Cookies

by aimee @ shugarysweets on December 9, 2012

Hey Friends! I’m sharing one of my delicious cookie recipes over on Katrina’s site, In Katrina’s Kitchen. She is hosting a fun cookie series on her blog this month, “I’ll Bring the Cookies.” Tons of wonderful recipes shared by some of the most talented bloggers around (not sure why she asked me, but I’m quite honored)!!

Photobucket
 Check back here later today for another Shortbread Cookie Recipe! It’s a new favorite in our home!

Now. Go on over to Katrina’s. And be sure you get a good look around, she has some amazing food over there.

Katrina @ In Katrina's Kitchen December 9, 2012 at 9:02 am

Thank you for bringing the cookies! ♥
Katrina @ In Katrina’s Kitchen recently posted..Autographed Copy of Decorating Cookies with Personal Message From Bridget EdwardsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 9, 2012 at 1:14 pm

Thanks for having me :)

Shiloh Barkley December 9, 2012 at 3:26 pm

I tired to comment on Katrina’s site, but the submit button wouldn’t click. Anyways.. Thy look quite easy and make a pretty presentation!
Shiloh Barkley recently posted..Pecan Pie CheesecakeMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 9, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Thanks Shiloh!!

sally @ sallys baking addiction December 9, 2012 at 4:04 pm

these look completely perfect Aimee. :) I have to go check them out!!
sally @ sallys baking addiction recently posted..Recipe Round 2: cake batter chocolate chip cookies.My Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 9, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Thanks Sally!!

Roxana | Roxana's Home Baking December 9, 2012 at 6:42 pm

i saw your shortbread cookies on Katrina’s blog. yum! i love shortbread.
would love if you bring them to my December chocolate party http://www.roxanashomebaking.com/peppermint-chocolate-cake-recipe-chocolateparty/
Roxana | Roxana’s Home Baking recently posted..Chocolate Candy Cake and a @ScharffenBerger gift #25recipestoXmasMy Profile

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust December 9, 2012 at 7:21 pm

These look gorgeous!
Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust recently posted..Pecan Praline CheesecakesMy Profile

Sue {munchkin munchies} December 9, 2012 at 11:18 pm

You can’t go wrong with shortbread! I love how you dressed them up for the holidays:) YUM!
Sue {munchkin munchies} recently posted..Elf on the Shelf Cookie PopsMy Profile

Spencer December 10, 2012 at 12:02 am

Looks absolutely delicious! I would so love to try some. I am sure it tastes great.
Spencer recently posted..Twizzlers StrawberryMy Profile