No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake Bars
Looking for the best summer dessert? These No Bake Banana Split Cheesecake Bars just might be what you’re looking for! No oven needed, yet delicious rich cheesecake in every bite!
Day 3 of Banana Split Week. It’s a winner too.
Banana Split Cheesecake.
Not any cheesecake….a delicious, easy NO BAKE cheesecake. I win right? Like if there were awards for best Banana Split desserts…I win. Yes, I’m a bit competitive. But c’mon….Banana Split Fudge….Banana Split Poke Cake….and now cheesecake.
I probably say this at least once every week….but this is my favorite dessert.
Yeah, that’s the problem with being a food blogger. You love everything. And each time I bake (or NO BAKE as the case might be), the recipes just get better and better.
From the sweet graham cracker crust to the cheesecake filling, these bars have everything you want.
And don’t skimp on those salty pecans either. I decided to go with pecans instead of peanuts…you know, to change this up, hehe. Actually, since I’m a Fisher Nut Brand Ambassador (no, this isn’t a sponsored post) I’m fortunate to have a lot of my favorite nuts on hand. And since I just love pecans I knew they would be great on top. Oh, I also added some into the crust. DIVINE.
I think after this Banana Split Week I realized TWO things:
1. I love banana splits. More than I thought I did. I love the sweet pineapple with banana, strawberries…just LOVE it.
2. I need to eat some lettuce. See number 1.
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
For the crust:
- 2 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (about 15 full crackers)
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling:
- 3 (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 8oz Cool Whip
For the toppings:
- 12 oz can Crushed Pineapple, drained
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 8 oz strawberries, sliced
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- maraschino cherries, halved
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- For the crust, combine graham crackers and pecans in food processor. Process until crumbs. Add melted butter. Press into bottom of 13x9 baking dish.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese with sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice for 3-5 minutes, until smooth and creamy. Fold in 8oz Cool Whip. Pour over graham crust.
- Top with drained pineapple, sliced bananas and strawberries. Spread Cool Whip over berries.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. When ready to serve, sprinkle with chocolate chips and pecans. Top with cherries and drizzle with chocolate syrup. ENJOY.
Be sure to stop over and see what my friend Jocelyn from Inside BruCrew Life made for Banana Split Week!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**