Fluffernutter Fudge

by aimee @ shugarysweets on February 20, 2012

Fluffernutter Fudge: easy to make peanut butter fudge with marshmallow and peanuts!

I don’t know if I’ve ever confessed this before, but peanut butter isn’t my favorite ingredient. I enjoy an occasional peanut butter treat, but it wouldn’t be my first choice.

This fudge though, definitely changed my opinion on peanut butter desserts. The creamy fudge combined with an occasional chewy marshmallow and crunch peanut…oh my! Plus, it’s so easy to make. Don’t be scared of the candy thermometer. Stick it in the pan, and boil boil boil until soft ball stage (I think I took it out a few degrees before because I was impatient, and it turned out JUST PERFECT).

Make this for yourself, or that special someone in your life!

Fluffernutter Fudge

Rating: 51

Yield: 2 dozen

• 2 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 Tbsp light corn syrup
  • pinch of kosher salt
  • 3/4 cup whole milk
  • 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 2 cup mini marshmallows, divided
  • 1/2 cup lightly salted roasted peanuts

1. Prepare square 9inch baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
  2. In large saucepan, add sugar, corn syrup, salt and milk. Bring to a boil and continue boiling until candy thermometer reaches soft ball stage (about 235 degrees). DO NOT OVERCOOK.
  3. Remove from heat and immediately stir in one cup of marshmallows. Stir stir stir, until melted. Add in peanut butter and mix until completely blended. Fold in remaining marshmallows and peanuts.
  4. Immediately pour into baking dish, working quickly to spread and smooth. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to an hour. Cut into slices and keep refrigerated for best taste! Enjoy!

Jen @ Juanita's Cocina February 20, 2012 at 12:44 pm

I’m also not a huge peanut butter fan. But, I’m having a hard time turning this one down!

Anonymous April 9, 2013 at 10:24 pm

I love peanutbutter…. somehow you scared me of this :-(

Jocelyn February 20, 2012 at 1:24 pm

Interesting little fact that you are sharing today…I have now found one more thing that makes us different:-) I love peanut butter anything! I even eat it from the jar 1 spoonful at a time.

This fudge looks…Amazing!!!! I love soft marshmallows to bite into too!!! So I guess I am moving in with you now. Hope you saved me some fudge!!!

Becca @ Crumbs and Chaos February 20, 2012 at 1:44 pm

YUM! Peanut butter fudge is something I can agree on with my Mother-in-Law. We both love it and I make some for her every Christmas. This version looks amazing!

Cassie/Bake Your Day February 20, 2012 at 1:48 pm

I love this…such a fun flavor combo!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust February 20, 2012 at 3:20 pm

I just made cooked “candy thermometer” fudge for the first time yesterday and OMG! It’s so good! And this version? With the peanut butter. I’d probably eat the whole tray and make myself sick. :)

Kiri W. February 20, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Wow, this looks very tasty – so creamy and sweet :) And the name is just adorable.

Averie @ Love Veggies and Yoga February 20, 2012 at 4:42 pm

I do happen to love PB…especially when paired with marshmallows (and butter and sugar)…so this is perfect for me :)

Hayley February 20, 2012 at 5:03 pm

I am 100% positive I’m making this fudge ASAP. I am a nut for fluffernutter anything. And so weird, I am not a huge PB fan either! The world works in mysterious ways.

Katie February 20, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Peanut butter fudge is my favorite…okay, really peanut butter anything is my favorite! This variation to regular peanut butter fudge sounds wonderful. I love that there are mini marshmallows and peanuts in it. I will have to try this soon :)

The Crunchy Mamacita February 20, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Yum! Your pic is awesome too! I would love for you to come by and link up to my Recipe Party at The Sweet Spot!

Steph February 20, 2012 at 11:54 pm

This is everything that I would dream my perfect fudge to be!! How could i even stop myself once I start?

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love February 21, 2012 at 12:06 am

Oh my goodness am I making this! I love fluff, lol. Thank you so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

carolinaheartstrings February 21, 2012 at 1:13 am

That fudge looks delicious! I love peanut butter anything! Your recipes always look so delicious. Come visit us. We have some wonderful things to share this week. Risotto with Greens!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers February 21, 2012 at 4:35 pm

This looks amazing!! I have to make this fudge, Oh I could just taste it now! Yum!!

Kristina February 21, 2012 at 9:20 pm

I’m a huge peanut butter fan! It’s almost a problem…I’ll just spoon it out of the jar :) I’m going to have to give this fudge a try, this looks amazing!I love the marshmallows with the roasted peanuts.. yum!

Kristina February 21, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Carlee Rose February 24, 2012 at 3:07 pm

This looks DELICIOUS! So I have been reading a book (Recovering Charles), and one of the characters favorite sandwiches is a fluffernutter sandwich… I am a little ashamed to admit I had to google it to find out what it was!

Carlee

Vicky February 24, 2012 at 7:35 pm

I think my hubby would love these! Can’t wait to try them. I just pinned this. I am a new Pinterest follower visit from Ladybird Ln. Vicky from Mess For Less

AndiWinslow February 26, 2012 at 12:24 am

I wouldn’t share I’d eat it all…looks very good, and love fluff……andi

Rachel Cotterill February 26, 2012 at 6:46 pm

I LOVE peanuts, and I have a vegan marshmallow recipe open in the other window, so this could be very good timing :)

Crystal @MrsHappyHomemaker.com February 27, 2012 at 12:29 am

This looks sooo good! I have featured you this week on Makin’ You Crave Monday. Come by, say hi, and hope to see you again this week!

Tabitha (a.k.a. Penny) February 27, 2012 at 3:39 am

I am trying to imagine not liking peanut butter. ;)

Pinning. Thanks so much for linking up at Weekend Potluck.

Deana February 28, 2012 at 6:35 pm

This looks awesome…Pinned ya:)

Jenn Erickson February 28, 2012 at 8:19 pm

Holy Flippin’ Cow — these look incredible! Pinned ‘em and am spotlighting your post on my Facebook page. You can bet I’ll be making them soon too!

Six Sisters March 1, 2012 at 4:09 am

This recipe looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing. We loved having you join us at “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We hope you’ll be back next week! -The Sisters

Maria March 5, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Peanut butter, marshmallows and peanuts all in one little recipe? Looks DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mmmmmmm!!!

Carrie March 20, 2012 at 11:57 pm

This looks fabulous!! Can’t wait to give it a try. Pinning for later use!

Kelly January 13, 2014 at 7:07 pm

Went out and bought a candy thermometer just so I could make this fudge. So happy to find an appealing peanut butter recipe without chocolate. Don’t get me wrong. I love chocolate and I love peanut butter, just not combined. Thank you!

aimee @ shugarysweets January 15, 2014 at 7:21 pm