Peanut Butter Fudge

by aimee @ shugarysweets on August 19, 2012

Peanut Butter Fudge with a chocolate drizzle! So delicious and soft.
I couldn’t decide how I wanted to garnish this fudge. Even afterwards, both style’s held a special place in my heart, and my stomach. The chocolate and peanut butter drizzle on the first one is just a classic combination.
But the peanut butter drizzle alone? It’s almost like a bag of reese’s pieces. No need to wait all year to enjoy fudge, why not whip up a batch of this today?!
Peanut Butter Fudge with a peanut butter drizzle! So delicious and soft.

Love this fudge recipe? Check out these ideas….

Cinnabon Fudge  by Shugary Sweets

• 2 cup white chocolate morsels
  • 3/4 cup peanut butter
  • 7oz jar marshmallow cream
  • For the Drizzle:
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels, melted
  • 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted

1. Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
  2. In a large saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, salt and heavy cream until combined. Bring to a ROLLING boil and stir continuously for 4 minutes (set your timer)!
  3. Remove from heat. Quickly whisk in white chocolate, marshmallow and peanut butter (I usually put these ingredients in my kitchen aid and whisk them for about 1-2 minutes). Pour fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate for 3 hours, until hardened.
  4. Remove from pan, remove lining. Cut into bite sized pieces. Drizzle with melted peanut butter, melted chocolate or both! Allow to set, about 20 minutes. ENJOY.

Averie @ Averie Cooks August 19, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Gorgeous fudge! And that garnishing/perfect little swirls and lines – you have steady hands :)

Aimee August 20, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Thanks Averie! Practice practice practice :)

keri @ shaken together August 19, 2012 at 8:23 pm

This looks just AMAZING … I l-o-v-e Reeses pieces (probably more than E.T.!!) I pinned it to make it soon!!

Aimee August 20, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Everytime I eat Reeses pieces I think of E.T. Even typing it out when writing the blog post it came to mind :)

mamamia August 19, 2012 at 8:36 pm

This looks delicious! I enjoy following your blog. Great photos and recipes!

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel August 19, 2012 at 9:37 pm

Holy cow, these look rich. I love fudge and I have to say, I think you’re the queen of it! You’re always making the most amazing looking fudge recipes, Aimee, and this one is one of my faves! I like both patterns but the choc + pb one is my fave. So classic!

Aimee August 20, 2012 at 12:48 pm

Queen of Fudge? There could be worse things. Do I get to wear a crown. I think I would like that!

Jocelyn August 19, 2012 at 10:52 pm

Wowzers!!! That is another great fudge!!! You are definitely the fudge queen:-) I love the one with the chocolate and peanut butter drizzle!!! Love that classic combo way too much!!!

Aimee August 20, 2012 at 12:48 pm

…waiting to be crowned…

alison @ Ingredients, Inc. August 20, 2012 at 1:08 am

omg amazing!

Katrina {In Katrina's Kitchen} August 20, 2012 at 1:24 am

Oh yum!!

Jen @ Savory Simple August 20, 2012 at 11:15 am

Gorgeous photos! The garnish on the first photo looks beautiful and I bet these are delicious.

Aimee August 20, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Thanks Jen, they are amazing!

Jennifer @ Peanut Butter and Peppers August 20, 2012 at 11:52 am

Holy Moly!! Speachless!! Your fudge looks to die for!! I’m drooling over my computer as we speak!!!

Aimee August 20, 2012 at 12:47 pm

Awww you are too sweet!

Anina Meyer August 20, 2012 at 12:47 pm

I definitely like the chock and peanut butter drizzle!! Anything with chocolate will go straight into my mouth! The fudge recipe looks amazing and very easy. Thanx!! Anina

Carrie Burrill August 20, 2012 at 12:49 pm

I just love the drizzle over the top of the fudge! Makes it look so much prettier! Peanut butter fudge was my favorite thing as a kid. I will have to make a batch soon. mmmm

Jessica@AKitchenAddiction August 20, 2012 at 2:03 pm

I love peanut butter fudge!! That drizzle is the perfect touch!

Amanda August 20, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I seriously love peanut butter fudge, but have never made it myself. I think I’ll have to change that now! Btw, I love that you decorated the squares individually instead of doing it before you cut the fudge. My OCD is obsessed :)

I would love it if you would link up Martha Mondays, open now through Wednesday night!

Amanda

Renea (cupcake-n-bake) August 20, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Yumm! These looks scrumptious!

Holly August 20, 2012 at 4:12 pm

These look DIVINE!! as always, your picture is GORGEOUS. Looks like I could just reach the my computer screen and grab one! ( I wish :)

Aimee August 20, 2012 at 6:50 pm

Hahha, thanks :)

RecipeGirl August 20, 2012 at 11:35 pm

This is just completely amazing. Love how you topped the pieces off just as you would a truffle!

Julie @ Table for Two August 21, 2012 at 12:28 am

these are just gorgeous!! they’re little bites of heaven!

Cheryl (TidyMom) August 21, 2012 at 12:36 am

Aimee these look FANTASTIC!! My grandma used to make a peanut butter fudge and I never got the recipe, so I think I’m going to have to give yours a try!

Gorgeous pictures too!!

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust August 21, 2012 at 1:40 am

This is so getting made. Soon. And it’s so pretty!

wallflourgirl August 21, 2012 at 2:16 am

Slightly jealous, but mostly just poised to run to the kitchen and whip up a batch right now. I love the drizzle color effect. Thanks for sharing!

Aimee August 26, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know if you make them :)

Gerry @Foodness Gracious August 21, 2012 at 5:07 am

Holy smokes, those look to die for, both variations! I’m checking the other recipes out too :)

Sally @ Sally's baking addiction August 21, 2012 at 9:51 am

Aimee! I wish I saw this fudge yesterday- a busy day at work kept me from blogging- bc I needed a peanut butter treat like this! I think the choc/pb swirl looks fab, but the all pb swirl steals my heart! Between this and your Cinnabon fudge, I feel like I need to make me some fudgy candy soon!!

Lisa {Sweet 2 Eat Baking} August 21, 2012 at 11:34 am

These look so delicious, Aimee. I love the way you’ve garnished them too. So pretty and sinfully delicious!

-Lisa.
Sweet 2 Eat Baking

Chelsea {Whatcha Makin' Now?} August 21, 2012 at 5:09 pm

I’ve been thinking about fudge lately. I always make milk chocolate fudge around the holidays. But it’s not just for the holidays so I better just make your recipe! Thanks for sharing!

Shannah @ Just Us Four August 21, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Um, this looks to die for. I love anything peanut butter related so, if you add in the word fudge, I’m done!

We Are Not Martha August 21, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Oh wow. That is seriously the PERFECT garnish! And I love the idea of fudge that tastes like Reese’s :)

Sues

Aimee August 26, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Thanks Sues! I love all things Reese’s :)

SkinnyMommy August 21, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Oh these look to die for!!!

Molly Danielle August 25, 2012 at 2:26 am

These look amazing, I know they’ll taste just as good as they look. I will definitely have to make these!! Thank you for sharing. I’m your most recent follower.

Molly

Erin Alldredge August 25, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Yumm, my mom makes has the best recipe for peanut butter fudge. I’ve never thought to drizzle it with chocolate before.

Jill @ KitchenFunWithMy3Sons.com August 25, 2012 at 11:11 pm

Oh wow…this looks amazing! Have to pin this and will share next week!

Kaylee August 26, 2012 at 2:14 am

Oh wow again! Those make me so hungry!

Thanks for sharing at Mealtime Monday! Can’t wait to see what you link up tomorrow night!

Kaylee

madge | the vegetarian casserole queen August 26, 2012 at 3:09 am

Just beautiful!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips August 26, 2012 at 4:00 am

I’m stopping for a visit from Six Sisters’ Stuff today!
I’m having so much fun visiting the participants of this blog linky party.
So many wonderful and creative ideas.
Oh my gosh! The fudge looks amazing. Thanks for the recipe.

Aimee August 26, 2012 at 5:13 pm

THank YOU for visiting!

TidyMom August 26, 2012 at 3:17 pm

I haven’t been able to get this out of my mind all week Aimee!

Thanks for linking up! I featured your post in my wrap up! http://tidymom.net/2012/12-make-at-home-projects/

Have a fabulous rest of the weekend!

Katie Drane August 26, 2012 at 3:57 pm

I’m so glad that I’m following you! Your pic on tt&j immediately caught my eye. These look delicious and your presentation is outstanding! Thanks for posting:)

Katie

Aimee August 26, 2012 at 5:13 pm

I’m glad you’re following too!

Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles August 26, 2012 at 7:03 pm

This looks heavenly, Aimee! My husband and oldest daughter love fudge – and PB is their favorite. I’ve been wanting to make some at home for them, but recipes I’ve found just haven’t appealed to me. Yours, however, looks like one I want to try. It’s printed off!

Aimee August 30, 2012 at 6:08 pm

Let me know if you try it!

Eva {Tales of the Scotts} August 28, 2012 at 1:57 am

I am in love with peanut butter fudge. I’ve never made my own fudge before. I’ll have to try this. Thanks!

carol August 29, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Your peanut butter fudge is sheer perfection!! So is your photo! Looks absolutely amazing….

Britni August 30, 2012 at 5:26 am

Your photos are so beautiful and your recipes are all so amazing! Too much temptation over here, but I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Aimee August 30, 2012 at 6:09 pm

Awww thanks Britni!

Aya Basil August 30, 2012 at 6:05 pm

OH God
these Looks unbelievably Good

Renee Hagloch September 1, 2012 at 7:24 am

Looks yummy & gorgeous photos! I would love for you to join my first LINK PARTY!

bj September 1, 2012 at 11:47 am

Not only does this sound wonderful….it’s so pretty, too.
Linking up to follow…come by when you can. :)

Carlie K. November 9, 2012 at 7:45 pm

My husband made this today and they were fabulous! Thank you so much for the recipe!
Carlie K. recently posted..Getting Paid to Shop at ChristmasMy Profile

Ruthann B December 8, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Do you melt the white chocolate morsals before adding them to the mixure on the stove?What is your secret to making the drizzle? The chocolate was more of a slobber and the peanut butter just got smooshy. I’m not a wiz in the kitchen so I need more direction.

Thanks

Ps. It is still finger licking good!

aimee @ shugarysweets December 8, 2012 at 4:43 pm

Hi Ruthann,
I do not melt the white chocolate. Pouring the hot mixture over it, and then whisking it is enough to get it smooth!
As for the chocolate and peanut butter, Honestly I just melt them in separate bowls in the microwave (30seconds) put it in a ziploc, snip off the corner and drizzle. Have fun with it. Lots of practice helps!!!
aimee @ shugarysweets recently posted..Almond Toffee BitesMy Profile

Brenda @ a farmgirl's dabbles December 11, 2012 at 3:56 pm

My family loves this – it’s creamy and perfectly sweet, and I LOVE the marshmallow in it! Thanks!
Brenda @ a farmgirl’s dabbles recently posted..Marshmallow Caramel Rice Krispies PuffsMy Profile

aimee @ shugarysweets December 11, 2012 at 5:18 pm

So glad you enjoy it Brenda! Thanks for the feedback!!

Juli December 11, 2012 at 10:38 pm

Hi
I would love to make the peanut butter fudge. Does it turn out creamy, or pretty firm and sugary? I notice you time the boil, but do not use a candy thermometer and I think the cooking process will determine final results. Any hints or tips on this?
Thanks

Juli December 11, 2012 at 10:40 pm

I did not read through all the comments, so if my question is answered there….I apologize for asking…..

aimee @ shugarysweets December 12, 2012 at 7:19 am

The fudge turns out pretty firm. I don’t usually use candy thermometers. But if you bring your mixture up to a rolling bowl and allow to boil at the temperature for the given time, you should be good to go! I make this version of fudge all the time, no problems! Just make sure it’s a good ROLLING boil before starting your timer!

Danielle December 12, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Um WOW! This fudge looks amazing! Each Christmas my mother and I make holiday treat boxes to give to family and friends. This fudge will be the perfect addition! So pretty!

aimee @ shugarysweets December 13, 2012 at 7:42 am

Thank you Danielle, if you try it let me know what you think. Or mail me some :)

Danielle December 22, 2012 at 2:58 pm

Mine turned out a little dry but still really good :) definitely making this again!

Rachel @I Love My Disorganized Life December 31, 2012 at 12:21 pm

My husband LOVES PB fudge, but the recipe my MIL gave me never seems to come out right. Can’t wait to make this one! Thank you Aimee!
Rachel @I Love My Disorganized Life recently posted..13 Best Crockpot Meals for 2013My Profile

tina April 12, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Delicious

Jenni June 6, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Hey just want to let you know I tried the recipe once and brought over to a friends now I can’t go over to any my friends house unless I bring them some fudge :)

Dani November 7, 2013 at 5:06 pm

Do you mix all the ingredients in your kitchenaid? Or just the three before you add them to the hot mixture?

aimee @ shugarysweets November 8, 2013 at 7:59 am

I put the three in the kitchenaid, then pour the hot mixture OVER those. Use the whisk attachment and mix them up until everything is melted and smooth (about a minute)! Pour into your pan, set and enjoy!

Sarah December 17, 2013 at 10:19 am

Just have a question I will be making this for gifts for christmas. I totally read it wrong and bought a boat load of peanut butter chips. Do you think the 3/4 cup peanut butter could be substitued for the peanut butter chips I bought in excess. Thanks.

Robyn December 18, 2013 at 1:02 pm

Would the fudge need to be kept in the fridge or can it be left out at room temp?