Peanut Butter Fudge
I couldn’t decide how I wanted to garnish this fudge. Even afterwards, both style’s held a special place in my heart, and my stomach. The chocolate and peanut butter drizzle on the first one is just a classic combination.
But the peanut butter drizzle alone? It’s almost like a bag of reese’s pieces. No need to wait all year to enjoy fudge, why not whip up a batch of this today?!
Love this fudge recipe? Check out these ideas….
For the Fudge:
- 3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 7oz jar marshmallow cream
For the Drizzle:
- 1/2 cup peanut butter morsels, melted
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
- Line a 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat granulated sugar, butter, salt and heavy cream until combined. Bring to a ROLLING boil and stir continuously for 4 minutes (set your timer)!
- Remove from heat. Quickly whisk in white chocolate, marshmallow and peanut butter (I usually put these ingredients in my kitchen aid and whisk them for about 1-2 minutes). Pour fudge into prepared pan and refrigerate for 3 hours, until hardened.
- Remove from pan, remove lining. Cut into bite sized pieces. Drizzle with melted peanut butter, melted chocolate or both! Allow to set, about 20 minutes. ENJOY.
Copyright Shugary Sweets 2011-2016
Leave a Comment