Coconut Truffles

by aimee @ shugarysweets on April 17, 2014

Sweet Coconut Truffles are perfect for Easter, or any time of year! You’re only a couple ingredients away from one of these awesome treats!

Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin’

Coconut Cream Truffles are the perfect treat for any Spring Holiday!

Who here presses their fingers into a box of chocolates to see what’s in the center? Raise your hand!

It’s not often that I get a box of chocolates, but when I do, it’s the first thing I do. Press my finger into the bottom to see what’s in the center. I could take a bite out of it, but the fear of biting into the unknown keeps me from going that route. It’s not that I don’t like what’s in the center of the candies, I just like to know in advance what I’m biting into.

If it’s coconut, I want to know. If it’s caramel, sign me up, but I want to know ahead of time! Chocolate covered cherry truffle? Yum, but please, no surprises.

Today, I’ve got a delicious Coconut Cream Truffle, just for you. Just in time for Easter. No surprises here. Just delicious toasted coconut with a chocolate coating. Add some sprinkles for festive color. Or top it with extra toasted coconut so people know JUST what to expect on the inside.

Oh, and Mother’s Day is coming soon. These would be perfect wrapped up in a beautiful box tied with ribbon for mom.

Need a teacher gift? Got ya covered. Wrap up an assortment of truffles…in addition to these coconut truffles you can add some Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles, Snickerdoodle Cookie Dough Truffles, and Dark Chocolate Coconut Truffles.

I shared these Coconut Truffles over at Food Fanatic today, go check it out!

Coconut Cream Truffles are the perfect treat for any Spring Holiday!

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Pinterest | instagram | Bloglovin’

Read more: http://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/coconut-truffles-recipe/#ixzz2z91bFqZP

Love Candy, Fudge and Truffles? Be sure to follow my Pinterest Board:

Follow Shugary Sweets’s board Fudge, Truffles and Candy on Pinterest.

Chloe @ foodlikecake April 17, 2014 at 9:11 am

These look so good and cute! I love coconut :-)
Chloe @ foodlikecake recently posted..Chocolate Coconut Cream CupcakesMy Profile

danielle April 17, 2014 at 9:55 am

These sound awesome! My daughter is a coconut freak – she would love these.
danielle recently posted..Lightened Up Cran – Ginger GranitaMy Profile

marcie April 17, 2014 at 11:21 am

I always want to know what’s in the center of a chocolate before I consume those calories…it’s got to be worth it! These truffles look so delicious as I’m a huge coconut fan, and I love that you mixed it with marshmallow fluff. Ingenious!
marcie recently posted..German Chocolate Cake RollMy Profile

whatjessicabakednext April 17, 2014 at 11:50 am

These chocolate truffles look divine! I bet it was hard to stop at just one!
whatjessicabakednext recently posted..Spaghetti with Courgettes, Chilli, Lemon & GarlicMy Profile

Maralyn Woods April 17, 2014 at 3:53 pm

I guess I’m just an “in the moment” kind of gal. Since I’ve never met a chocolate I didn’t like I would never dream of ruining the surprise of biting into a chocolate to see what’s inside by poking my finger in the bottom. No. Never.

Taylor @ Food Faith Fitness April 18, 2014 at 6:58 am

I actually just bought a random jar of marshmallow fluff, even thought I have never even tried it…It was just calling ma nammmmee! So, these need to happen in my life. Chocolate and coconut? YES! Pinned

Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon April 18, 2014 at 8:27 am

I always check the bottom of chocolates to see what is inside of them! :) My family would go crazy for these. Happy Easter!
Lisa @ Garnish with Lemon recently posted..Lemony Snap PeasMy Profile

JulieD April 18, 2014 at 9:16 am

I love coconut truffles!! These look amazing!
JulieD recently posted..Spicy Shrimp and Goat Cheese GritsMy Profile

Sarah @ Miss CandiQuik April 18, 2014 at 9:48 am

you are genius, my friend! Sharing!

aimee @ shugarysweets April 18, 2014 at 10:13 am

Awww thanks Sarah!! Can you tell my family too?

Graham @ Glazed & Confused April 18, 2014 at 10:40 am

So simple, so delicious.

I would definitely eat one too many of these.

Kayle (The Cooking Actress) April 18, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Um….I’M OBSESSED with the fact that you used marshmallow fluffy and coconut for the truffles….sooooo yummy!!!

and I’m terrified of unknown candies too :P

aimee @ shugarysweets April 20, 2014 at 6:41 pm

haha, thanks girl!! Marshmallow fluff could be eaten by itself. Add in toasted coconut, and OMG delicious.

james@ truffles April 21, 2014 at 2:24 am

I am sharing this with my friends too and I am sure they would love this recipe :) I would love to make this, thanks for the delicious recipe :)

Jess @ On Sugar Mountain April 21, 2014 at 9:15 pm

These truffles look divine, Aimee! I’m all about the coconut now that Spring is here (hopefully to stay!). :D
Jess @ On Sugar Mountain recently posted..Strawberry Lemonade CupcakesMy Profile

Kelly - Life made Sweeter April 22, 2014 at 8:13 am

Hehe, I always poke the center of chocolates too – it drives my hubs bonkers. Love these delectable truffles – l can’t get enough coconut lately and would definitely not be able to stop eating just one of these. Pinning – they sound incredible!