Chocolate Caramel Brownie Bites with DOVE® Chocolate
Decadent, fudgy Chocolate Caramel Brownie Bites with DOVE® Chocolate. Chewy chocolate brownies with a creamy caramel candy filling! Topped with a rich chocolate caramel frosting, these brownie bites are the perfect birthday treat!
**This post is sponsored by DOVE® Chocolate. I’m excited to partner with them this year to create delicious recipes for you! All opinions are 100% my own!**
It’s my birthday month! I turn 43 this week. I’m not ashamed to share that number. And while I know my face has some fine lines and wrinkles that show my age….I’m truly content with life.
Actually, beyond that, I’m truly HAPPY with life. I am blessed with a wonderful husband, 4 awesome kids, and a job that entails making dessert with some of the finest chocolate around!
Life is too short to not enjoy a good piece of chocolate. I’m once again bringing you a delicious DOVE® Candy recipe. If you’ve followed along here at the blog for any period of time, you’ll know that all brownies should be topped with frosting.
However, I had to stuff a little something in the center of today’s brownie bites. It’s like a birthday present. You have to bite into the brownie to reveal the surprise center! A silky smooth chocolate with creamy caramel filling!
Making today’s brownie bites are wonderfully easy. Grab a big glass bowl and add your unwrapped chocolate candies. I used Dove® PROMISES Dark Chocolate, but the milk chocolate would work too! They are so rich and flavorful, they add a great base to the brownie recipe. Once you’ve mixed your melted chocolate and butter together, you literally combine the remaining brownie ingredients just until blended (don’t OVERMIX).
I used a 1Tbsp metal cookie scoop to divide the batter into my mini muffin tins. Bake these brownie bites for about 11-13 minutes, and when you remove them from the oven you’re going to immediately press a DOVE® PROMISES Caramel Milk Chocolate into the center of the hot brownie (unwrapped of course). Allow these to set in the pan, for about 15 minutes. Then remove and cool completely before adding your frosting.
Oh, for the love of frosting, you guys. I used an unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder with some caramel ice cream topping to give this frosting a rich, fudgy flavor. These definitely are one of the best birthday treats you can make. Not only for family and friends…but give yourself the gift of a delicious brownie bite on YOUR own birthday! Life’s too short to just eat cake. Ha! (but if you’re looking for a yummy birthday cake, check out my Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cake with DOVE Chocolate. It’s a great option too)!
Connect with DOVE® Chocolate:
For the brownies:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 package (8.8oz) DOVE® PROMISES Dark Chocolate, unwrapped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
For the filling and frosting:
- 2 packages (7.9oz each) DOVE® PROMISES Caramel Milk Chocolates
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray mini muffin pan with baking spray. Set aside.
- In a large, microwave safe bowl, combine butter and unwrapped dark chocolate candies. Microwave for one minute. Stir and heat an additional 30 seconds, stirring until smooth.
- Add in sugar, flour, eggs, and salt. Blend just until combined (do not overmix).
- Using a 1Tbsp cookie scoop, divide brownie batter into muffin tins evenly. Bake for 11-13 minutes. While baking, unwrap DOVE® PROMISES Caramel Milk Chocolates.
- When brownies are done cooking, remove from oven and immediately press a chocolate caramel candy into the center. Allow brownies to cool in pan about 15 minutes, then remove and cool completely on a wire rack.
- For the frosting, beat the butter, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, milk and caramel sauce together in a mixing bowl until smooth (about 3-5 minutes, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed). Pipe or spoon onto each cooled brownie bite. ENJOY!
**This is a sponsored post on behalf of DOVE® Chocolate. I was compensated for my time and recipe development, however all opinions expressed are 100% my own!**
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**