Cranberry White Chocolate Shortbread Cookie Sticks
Get festive with these Cranberry White Chocolate Shortbread Cookie Sticks. Melt in your mouth delicious! You may need to double the recipe, these go fast!
This is it you guys. The last recipe for 2016. The season finale, so to speak!
I know it’s earlier than usual this year. But I am planning on taking some time off to spend with my family (be sure to follow me on instagram and watch my stories!!).
I still had a list of several recipes that I wanted to share this year, but I’ll be back in January with some great eats for you!
In the meantime, I’ve got 5 years worth of recipes in my archives, feel free to poke around and find something you love. I apologize in advance if you’re emailing me questions about recipes, but just know, it’s the holiday season and I need a break too!
Today’s cookie recipe is my favorite type. Shortbread. I love the buttery flavor and the crisp texture to shortbread. I’ve packed these with some dried cranberries and topped them with melted white chocolate! These were a hit on my cookie platter this year! If you’re looking for more cookies, check out some of these…
Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram and tag #shugarysweets so I can see all the wonderful SHUGARY SWEETS recipes YOU make!
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- 3/4 cup melted white chocolate chips
- white sanding sugar, for garnish, optional
- Line a 15x10-inch baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. Add in flour and beat until combined. Fold in dried cranberries.
- Drop dough into center of baking sheet, and using the heels of your hand, press dough into a large rectangle. You want the dough to be the same thickness throughout, so keep pressing until you have a rectangle about 12x10-inches and about 1/4-inch thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until edges begin to lightly brown. Remove from oven and immediately cut into strips using a pizza cutter. Once cooled, drizzle with melted white chocolate and add sparkly white sanding sugar for a garnish. ENJOY!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**