In my family there is ALWAYS leftover turkey! Here are over 50 ideas of what you can make with turkey!
When you make a delicious Thanksgiving turkey, there’s bound to be some leftover. Of course you can always freeze it, but here are some great ideas on how to turn that turkey into dinner!
Table of Contents
What to Do with Leftover Turkey
Cooking a whole turkey for Thanksgiving is a must, especially when you factor in all the delicious meals you can make with leftovers.
Some of these recipes may use chicken, but you can always substitute your sliced/shredded turkey! ENJOY!
Slow Cooker Leftover Turkey (or Chicken) Recipes
Many of these recipes are made with chicken; however, you can EASILY substitute it with your leftover turkey!
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Chili
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
- Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Chowder
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker Sweet Chili Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Chili
- Slow Cooker Tequila Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Chicken
- Instant Pot Mongolian Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
Great Potluck Recipes with Leftover Turkey (or Chicken)
Delicious chicken recipes that can be substituted with your leftover turkey! Great for your family and/or any potluck party!
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Layered Chicken Taco Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- Southwest Chicken Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- Easy Chicken Salad
- Buffalo Chicken Ring
- Mandarin Chicken Pasta Salad
More Easy Leftover Turkey Recipes
Here are some more easy and yummy recipes you can make with your leftover turkey!
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Chicken Lime Enchiladas
- Chicken Taco Soup
- BBQ Chicken Pizza Soup
- Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Italian Chicken Casserole
- Classic Chicken Pot Pie
- Firecracker Chicken Wraps
- Chicken Tetrazzini