Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken has a cheesy garlic sauce with cherry tomatoes and fresh spinach! Serve over pasta for a restaurant quality meal in under 30 minutes!
Click HERE to save recipe to pinterest!
Are you looking for a restaurant quality dinner, made at home? Something easy, but tastes amazing? Perfect for weeknights with the kids, yet impressive enough to serve to friends and family?
I’ve got the answer for you! Tuscan Garlic Chicken.
This dish was inspired by one of my favorite Olive Garden dishes. It fits all my requirements for a complete meal. Made in under 30 minutes, and only one pan gets dirty (unless you serve it with noodles, which I HIGHLY recommend)!
I’m not going to lie. I love ordering this Tuscan Garlic Chicken from Olive Garden. It’s great to have someone else cook for me, and bring me salad and breadsticks. But, some days I just don’t want to leave the comfort of my pajamas, haha (<—bonus of working from home)!
How to make Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken:
- First decide if you’ll be enjoying this with noodles. If so, get the water boiling for the noodles and have all your ingredients out and ready for the chicken dish. It cooks up fast!
- Second, I like to pound my boneless, skinless, chicken breast thin. I buy big bulky organic chicken breast, and in order to have them cook evenly in the skillet, in little time, I put them in a ziploc bag and pound them with a meat tenderizer. My goals is to get them about 1/4 inch thick.
- Make sure when you cook your chicken in the skillet, you season it with salt and pepper. This gives your chicken a base of flavor!
- Once you’ve cooked your chicken in oil, remove it from the pan while you make the cream sauce. It won’t take long for your sauce to thicken over medium high heat. Once it’s bubbly and thick, add your chicken back to the skillet.
- Serve over noodles and enjoy!
To make this Tuscan Garlic Chicken recipe, you’ll need:
- I love a big 12-inch Stainless Steel Skillet with a lid for today’s recipe!
- Oxo Garlic Press, if you don’t own one already, this is a good one!
- Good grips Cutting Board, won’t slide on the counter while you slice your chicken, tomatoes, or whatever!!
If you love this Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta recipe, here are more 30 minute meal ideas:
- This Sausage Egg Roll Skillet recipe is ready in about 20 minutes. It’s low carb and an easy weeknight meal idea!
- Cheesy Chicken Pasta from Inside BruCrew Life is an easy meal that you can have on your dinner table in under 30 minutes. Gooey cheese, pasta, and chicken will have everyone licking their plate clean in a hurry.
- Cajun Sausage Pasta is a delicious, colorful, spicy, and easy to make dinner recipe, you’ll want to put this dish on your menu!
- A 5-ingredient, 15-minute honey garlic chicken with an addictively delicious sauce! Thank you Family Food on the Table for this perfect weeknight idea!
- You’ll love this delicious Gnocchi Alfredo with Portobello Mushrooms for your next weeknight meal! Ready in 30 minutes, it’s perfect for your busy nights, yet impressive enough to serve guests for dinner!
I created a fun little group on facebook and I’d love for you to join in! It’s a place where you can share YOUR favorite recipes, ask questions, and see what’s new with Shugary Sweets (so that you never miss a new recipe)! If you’d like to check it out, you can request to join HERE.
Connect with Shugary Sweets! Be sure to follow me on my social media, so you never miss a post!
Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken recipe:
Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken
Yield: serves 4
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
Total Time:25 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- pasta, for serving
- Cook pasta according to package directions while making chicken.
- In a large ziploc bag, add chicken. Pound until desired thickness, about 1/4 inch or less.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add chicken. Season with salt and pepper (about 1 tsp kosher salt and 1/2 tsp pepper). Cook for about 3-5 minutes, each side, until no longer pink in the center. Remove chicken and set aside.
- To the skillet, add chicken broth, heavy cream, garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese. Whisk over medium high heat until thick and bubbly (this takes a couple minutes). Add in spinach and tomatoes and cook for a couple minutes until spinach has wilted down. Return chicken to skillet and serve over pasta. ENJOY!
MAKING THIS RECIPE? Share it with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ShugarySweets so I can see what you're cooking up in the kitchen!
**There may be affiliate links in this post! By clicking on them, or purchasing recommended items I may receive a small compensation. However, I only recommend products I love! Thank you for supporting Shugary Sweets! See my disclosure policy for more info**